As part of the processes leading to the licensing of in-service teachers, the National Teaching Council (NTC) earlier set 7th May as deadline for all qualified in-service teachers to register on the Teacher Portal Ghana (TPG). However Following the request from some stakeholders, the deadline has been extended indefinitely.
Kindly share this article with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Telegram Group For Teachers. Here is the Group: >>> NTC Licensure Exams And Teacher Discussion Forum <<
- Complete Overview Of The Newly Introduced NTC Teachers Portal Ghana (TPG) Platform
- NTC Opens Registration For All Teachers To Get A License Without Taking Exams
- Register Here: NTC Opens Portal For Teacher’s Registered Numbers
- NTC Registration For All In Service Private And Public Sector Teachers
- NTC Certificate Request Procedures
- Detailed NTC Registration Procedures
Table of Contents
About NTC Teachers License Distribution
Teachers are to note that registration on the TPG is the first step for qualified teachers to be issued their license. After licensing of qualified teachers, NTC will proceed to register and issue a temporary license to non-qualified teachers across the country.
NTC Teachers License Distribution Schedule
It must be noted that the issuance of license to qualified in-service teachers will begin in Greater Accra Region on the 12th of May and later proceed to other regions.
NTC Teachers Portal Login
- To Log into the Teacher Ghana Portal first visit: https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/
- Then Click on “Register Now” to create an account or log in to an existing account.
- Then Select “Teacher” as the account type.
- Afterwards Fill in your details and submit.
- Then Open your email account in another browser tab.
- Then Check your email for a confirmation link from NTC TPG. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder and report it as “not spam” to receive in your inbox.
- You’ll be redirected to a dashboard of the Teacher Portal Ghana platform, click setup teacher profile and correctly enter the required details.
- Finally Scan and upload your first appointment letter and first appointment letter.