Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
About NTC Registered Numbers
- Those who have registered already and gotten 100% are not included in the present registration. Most teachers in this group have been given their new Registered Numbers via SMS.
- Those who registered but couldn’t reach 100% must go back to the portal and complete. They will receive new Registration Numbers afterwards
- Non professionals will be registered after this exercise and issued temporary license.
- Data on those recruited after August 2018 is being worked on. They can login from Monday to update their information.
- Those who have passed the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) but are not yet employed can also register from Monday. They have to pay GH¢200 for the full license.
- For GES staff, NTC has already prepopulated some basic information about them on the portal. Please ensure that your name on the portal tallies with what is on your professional certificate.\
Apply For NTC Teacher’s Registered Numbers
- Go to https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh via a web browser on a PC or smartphone.
- Click “Register Now to create an account or log in to an existing account.
- Select “Teacher” as account type.
- Fill in details and submit.
- Open your email account in another browser tab.
- Check your email for confirmation link, check spam inbox to find it
- Scan and Upload your professional certificate and appointment letter
Newly Recruited Teachers
- Newly Recruited Teachers recruited after 1st September 2018 will be required to enter GTLE index number
- Check Detailed Registration Procedures For Newly Recruited Teachers