The Nursing and Midwifery Council officially releases results of all candidates who sat for the Registered General Nursing (RGN) licensing examination in September 2019.
Candidates are therefore required to visit the Regional Offices of the Council from Thursday, December 12, 2019, to obtain a result-checking scratch card at a cost of Ten (10.00) Ghana Cedis to access their results online.
How to Check Nursing and Midwifery Licencing Results 2019
Here are detailed instructions on how to check your Nursing and Midwifery Licencing Results 2019 ;
- obtain a result-checking scratch card at a cost of Ten (10.00) from the regional offices of the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Then visit http://nmc.gov.gh or http://nmcgh.org
- Click on Online Services then to Exam Result
- Afterwards, Enter the Secret Code and serial number at the bottom of the scratch card. The secret code and the serial number must be entered together without spacing, example 1234578912301235.
- Afterwards enter your index number in the index number text-box.
- Then Click on “check results” to display your results.
- If you have passed all required subjects can proceed to Register (click on “register now“)
- Then Fill the registration form online, then submit and print the hard copy for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Afterwards Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of Republic Bank and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip. Candidates who are in regions where Republic Bank does not operate will be permitted to use the bankers draft.
- You can check your result(s) up to five (5) times with the use of one (1) scratch card after which the card cannot be used any longer. unless you purchase another scratch card which has five tries.
Register For NMC Online Continuing Professional Development Programmes. Read More.