Here is how to check the Ghana School of Nursing, Midwifery and Health Training College Admission List, Status, Letter for the next academic year.
According to the Nursing Training College admission calendar, successful applicants are to start receiving text messages from, 24th of November onward. After which you are to proceed to pay your admission fees to the account number stated in the text message .
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
- Nursing And Midwifery Training College Interview Questions and Answers
- How To Register For NMC Online Continuing Professional Development Programmes
- Nursing and Midwifery Licencing Results Checking Procedures
- Ghana Health Service Recruitment Portal And Application Procedures
- Ministry Of Health (MOH) Nationwide Recruitment 2020 : Application Procedures
- How to Check Your Ministry of Health Financial Clearance For Recruitment
How to Check Nursing, Midwifery , Health Training College Admission List Online
If you are yet to receive admission text message, follow the procedures below to check your admission List, Status, Letter for the next academic year.
- First log on to the Nursing, Midwifery and Health Training College Admission List, Status, Letter portal : Admission List, Status, Letter Portal
- Then Log in with your Application Reference.
- Then click on the Check Admission Status button to access your admission status.