Here is the current OBA PACK Co. Ltd recruitment and how to apply. OBA PACK Co. Ltd is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of SALES MANAGER
- Keeping professional as well as social contact with existing customers in person via all necessary and available means possible phone calls, personal visits, and other e business support systems.
- Making appointments with, and meeting new customers far and near wherever ther location.
- Negotiating, recommending and managing sales, prices, contracts and payments of all company’s
commercial products and services,
- Endorsing promoting new products activated and thereafter
- Counseling and advising management as well as clienteles about new opportunities, transport distribution plans as well as “after-sales” provisions performed by the company
- Preparing sales-booking (new & pending), and timely communicating
all order details to the respective sales and technical teams for appropriate forecasting and execution to prevent delays and losses
- Ensuring lo inform/ give management and teams accurate/ truthful feedback/s) on daily sales trends
- Supervising territory executives and supporting members,
Recruitment Of COST ACCOUNTANT
- Perform month end activities related to Cost Accounting.
- Prepare and analyse actual budgets of the various sections
- Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support.
- Analyse changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided to determine effects on costs.
- Analyse actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Prepare estimates of now and proposed product or service costs.
- Recommends cost efficiencies in new product layouts.
- Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components in a worldwide ERP system.
- Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation. Lead and manage the quarterly excess and obsolete inventory review process.
- Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP through analysis Internal audit and coordination with inventory control production and work order processing.
- Assist in developing and documenting policies and procedures, including system requirements and internal controls
- Represent Finance/Accounting on teams designed to improve operations reduce costs, etc.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply