Here is the current OLA College of Education Recruitment and how to apply. OLA College of Education is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of ICT Assistants / System Administrators
• Supervising the construction and maintenance of the College’s ICT operational model and overseeing ICT network and internet operations
• Making detailed plans to accomplish ICT management and technical goals
• Organizing and supervising subordinate ICT-related staff.
• Supervising the installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and systems design, development of computer networks, implementation of internet and intranet sites; and
• Training of ICT-related staff.
Recruitment Of College Accountant
• The College Accountant will serve as Finance Officer heading a major division of the College
• The Accountant will be the chief Accounting Officer of the College and the Chief Financial Advisor to the College Principal.
• Has the responsibility for the administration of the financial affairs of the College that would ensure its financial health.
• Exercise direct supervision of all Accounting Officers
• Is responsible for collecting all legitimate revenue due to the College
• Exercise control over expenditure in line with the College’s objective and budgets of the appropriate Governing body for approval and implementation.
• Is responsible for ensuring that the financial statement of the College, accounting standards and other relevant national laws are adhered to.
• Liaises with the appointed external auditors to get the College’s financial statement audited.
Recruitment Of Resource Management Tutor
• Teaching, setting and marking of assignments and examination questions
• Invigilation of examinations
• Supervision of student projects
• Research and publication
• Assisting in the administration of the departments Supervision of students internships
• Extension work/services to the college and the nation
• Any other related duties assigned by the Principal or his/her representative.
Recruitment Of Assistant Internal Auditor
The responsibilities and duties of the Internal Auditor include:
• Determining the reliability and adequacy of accounting, financial and operational controls in the College
• Evaluate the procedures of the College to determine whether results are consistent with stated objectives and goals
• Monitoring compliance with established policies, plan and procedures
• Appraising the quality of performance of those carrying out assigned responsibilities
• Assessing the extent to which assets are accounted for and safeguarded against loses
• Ensuring that reliable records form the basis for the preparation of appropriate financial and other data provided for decision-making
• Drawing the Principal’s attention to deficiencies in the system, instances of duplicated functions, waste or other inefficiencies with recommendations for remedies where necessary
• Carrying out special reviews of accounting and internal control systems with the view to minimizing weaknesses.
Recruitment Of R.M.E Tutor
The Management of OLA College of Education, Cape Coast have the pleasure to advertise the positions of the R.M.E Tutor for suitably qualified and competent applicants.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions