The Institute of Education of the University Of Cape Coast (UCC) has officially released the academic calendar and reopening date for the One Year Top Up Degree for diploma holders who wants to top up to degree.
- Apply: UCC Reopens One Year Top Up Degree Portal For DBE Holders
- Complete Overview Of The One Year Degree Top Up For Diploma Teachers: How To Apply
- All About The Newly Introduced GALOP For Schools
- UCC One Year Top-Up Programme Part Payment Notice
- UCC One Year Top-Up Programme Change Of Centers And Deadline For Fees Payment
One Year Top Up Degree Academic Calendar And Reopening Date
The One Year Top Up Degree Academic Calendar And Reopening Date for this year is as stated below:
- Reopening date for preparation and population of course teaching and learning material is 19th October to 25 October
- Uploading of students onto the loE Learning management System (LMS) is October 23
- Online lectures will begins on 26th October and end on 19th December
- Tutorials and quiz I, will be held from December 2020 and January 2021 during the holidays
- Tutorials, quiz II and end of semester examination will be between April and May, 2021 during the holidays.
- Lecturers are will cover half the content of the course outline from 26th October to 18th December
- Lecturers will use audio and video recording which should not exceed 20 minutes, as well as any of the social media platforms as a medium of teaching