A publication in the daily graphic dated 27th September 2019 turns out to be Ghana Cocoa board recruitment. The publication reads: “Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the undermentioned positions in a reputable state institution” which turns out to be COCOBOD from checks. They are therefore recruiting for positions of: Assistant Account Officer , Account Clerks , Clerk / Typists , Security Assistants / Guards , Information Systems Technician, Cartographic draughtman Drivers , Water Treatment Attendants , Technical Help officer , Assistant Technical Officer , Principal Technical Assistant and Senior Technical Assistant.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Enlisted Recruitment Positions And Qualifications
Kindly zoom the job descriptions, responsibilities, skills and qualifications in the images below before applying. Details such as purpose, descriptions, responsibilities, skills and qualifications are clearly stated in the publication.
Vacancies advertised include the following;
1. Assistant Account Officer (Degree in Accounting or Finance)
2. Account Clerks (WASSCE)
3. Clerk / Typists ( O’level or WASSCE)
4. Security Assistants / Guards (GCE O’level WASSCE)
5. Information Systems Technician (Diploma in Computer studies)
6. Cartographic draughtman (HND/Diploma in geometric engineering)
7. Drivers (BECE plus driving license D)
8. Water Treatment Attendants (WASSCE plus certificate in Water Management Studies /NVTI 1&2 in plumbing
9. Technical Help officer (MSc Agriculture, Agronomy Extension)
10. Assistant Technical Officer (Degree in Agriculture or Agronomy Extension)
11. Principal Technical Assistant (Diploma in Agriculture or Agronomy Extension)
12. Senior Technical Assistant (Certificate in Agriculture or Agronomy Extension)
Mode Of Application
Applications with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) must be sent to:
Advert no. 342C/o Graphic Communications Group LimitedPost Office Box 742A
Deadline Of Application
Applications with the attached documents are to be submitted no later than October 4th, 2019.
Note: Only enlisted applicants will be contacted
2. Ongoing Cocoa Health and Extension Division Of COCOBOD Recruitment
Applications are invited from suitably qualified employees of COCOBOD for the position of Cartographer at the Cartography Department of CHED to be stationed at the various districts of the division. To effectively discharge GPS surveys and Cartographic functions for the Cocoa Health and Extension Division of COCOBOD .
Duties And Requirements
- Receive all raw Cocoa Swollen Shoot Virus Disease(CSSVD) Control field data, including measured data.
- Check to ensure the accuracy of the field data being received.
- Process measured GPS data into maps including their attributes.
- Produce maps showing the relevant features, such as blocks, cocoa, coffee and outbreak areas; types and age classes of cocoa; treated and replanted farms and their sizes.
- Assist Technical Assistants (TAs) to complete the cocoa/coffee area records from (CDFA form).
- Prepare the summarized analysis of the cocoa area surveyed to show the density of cocoa age classes and types.
- Compile monthly, quarterly, annual and other statistical information on CSSVD Control operation for the information of management.
- Open and maintain all necessary registers for all field operations.
- Prepare, check and maintain maps to direct field surveys and/or show the progress of field work.
- Archive records for future reference
- Teach/train the field staff on the use/operation and handling of the GPS device and report on any operational challenges.
- Assist or guide the survey TAs to identify the existing features in the field whenever TAs face map reading or orientation difficulties.
- Archiving and evaluation of CSSVD control records/reports system for future reference.
- Establish the link and collaborate with other Departments/Sections towards the achievement of the Unit’s objective in the region.
- Ensure the opening and maintenance of necessary operational registers at the Regional/District level.
- Must be computer literate
- Have the ability to interpret maps
- Have the ability to handle GPS equipment (Handheld & Rovers).
- Must be able to work with two (2) or more mapping software especially ArcGIS and AutoCAD.
- Applicants must have Degree or Diploma in Geomatic Engineering
- Or HND in Surveying and Mapping or equivalent Certificate in Surveying and Mapping
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should send their applications and curriculum vitae through their respective Heads of Department, Divisions or Subsidiary to the following address:
COCOA HEALTH AND EXTENSION DIVISION
Friday 31st January, 2020