Here are currently ongoing Education Job Vacancies 2020 and how to apply. Various Education recruitment positions have been opened as follows: Recruitment Of Headmaster At A Reputable School At Accra.
Kindly share this article to alert others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Massive Non Teaching / Teaching Staff Koforidua Technical University Recruitment – 21 Vacancies
- Apply: Business And Administrative Job Vacancies (May Week 2 Onward) – 10 Vacancies
- Apply: Healthcare Job Vacancies (May Week 2 Onward) – 10 Vacancies
- Apply: Agriculture Job Vacancies (May Week 2 Onward) – 3 Vacancies
- Apply: Information Technology (IT) Job Vacancies (May Week 2 Onward) – 6 Vacancies
- Newmont Mining Corporation Limited Recruitment – 3 New Vacancies
- Law And Legal Job Vacancies (May Week 2 Onward)
- AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited Nationwide Recruitment – 2 New Vacancies
- Recruitment At GBfoods Africa – 1 New Vacancy
- Ongoing University of Mines and Technology (UMAT) Recruitment 2020
Recruitment Of Headmaster At A Reputable School At Accra
A reputable Junior High School with academic excellence located in Accra is seeking to recruit a competent, self-motivated and enthusiastic candidate for the position of Headmaster. Note that certain vacancies are released with the name of the institution withheld. In such instance Avenuegh.com cant provide the name of the institution. We announce vacancies as released. Please do not make any payment with regards to a vacancy. Proceed with caution.
Qualification Required & Experience
- The applicant for the role should be a certified trained teacher with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education from a recognised University
- At least 5 years of experience in teaching, with 2 years in a leadership role (school management and administration)
- Knowledge of ICT will be an added advantage
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons forward their cover letter and CV to the following email address: [email protected]
- Indicate the position you applied for as the Subject of the email
Closing Date is 29th May, 2020
Massive Teaching And Non Teaching Staff Koforidua Technical University Recruitment – 21 Vacancies
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Apply Here: Student Loan Trust Fund Laptop And Smartphone Scheme...
- GES Boss Speaks About SHS Reopening Date, BECE, E-learning etc :...
- About 27,000 Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff To Be Recruited In 2...
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’...