Here are currently ongoing Education Job Vacancies 2020 and how to apply. Various Education recruitment positions have been opened as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Business And Administrative Job Vacancies (June Week 2 Onward) – 20 Vacancies
- Ongoing Nestle Ghana Recruitment
- Information Technology (IT) Job Vacancies (June Week 2 Onward) – 2 Vacancies
- Engineering, Mining And Technical Vacancies At AngloGold Ashanti – 6 Vacancies
- Engineering And Technical Job Vacancies (June Week 2 Onward) – 5 Vacancies
Recruitment Of Science Instructor / Party Entertainer at Terrific Scientific Busters
Do you have what it takes to be a children’s entertainer? We are currently recruiting for science presenters/instructor’s to work with children in the Accra area. We are a start-up called Terrific Scientific Busters and we bring fun out of science combining education and entertainment.
We require reliable, enthusiastic, and very well organised individuals with great performing skills to present our science programmes to children between the ages 4 -12 years. Our science programmes take place in school clubs, assemblies and special events such as kids birthday parties! We are looking for (part-time) presenter to join our team of energetic and reliable and very hard working science instructors/presenters. Candidates must be inspirational, dynamic and have a keen interest in promoting fun, stimulating learning for children.
- To provide science club programmes to primary schools and educational establishments for children 4-12 years
- To provide party entertainment service to children through children birthday parties and popular children’s events.
- To be very responsible and well organised for all presentations.
- Have impeccable punctuation and reliability (excellent time management is crucial)
- To always work on and improve your performing skills
- Be confident and fluent with all scripts.
- To make learning fun and exciting for children
- Collaborate with team members and work effectively as a team
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and very hard working
Required Skills or Experience
- A passion for working with children
- Acting skills
- Good rapport with children
- Sense of humour to win the interest from children
- Confident presentational manner
- Scientific background or at least very strong knowledge
- Very good spoken English
- Have one year proven experience working with children aged between 4 -12 years (in entertainment, education, sporting setting etc.)
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email