The National Ambulance Service ( NAS ) has officially opened its February 2020 recruitment just now for personnel to aid in the Ghana National Ambulance Service. The National Ambulance Service ( NAS ) therefore invites application from qualified persons to be trained as Emergency Medical Technicians (ENTs) Basic and Advanced for service in the National Ambulance Service. You can check how to access the Ghana National Ambulance Service application forms and requirements below.
Kindly share this article with those that might need it. There is a whatsapp share button below the article.
- Details: Ghana National Ambulance Service Recruitment Disclaimer
- Ongoing Rwandan High Commission Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Recruitment Of Hospital Administrator At COY Hospital : Application Procedures
- National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Ongoing Recruitment At Wesley College Of Education : Application Procedures
A. National Ambulance Service General Eligibility
All eligible applicants :
- Must be Ghanaian Citizen
- Must have no criminal records
- Must be of good character
- Must be Between the ages of 18 years and 35 years
- Must be Physically, mentally and medically fit for service
B. National Ambulance Service General Requirements
All eligible applicants :
- Must have Height of 1.68m (minimum) for Males
- Must have Height of 1.60m (minimum) for Female
- Must have Good eyesight
- Must Not be allergic to bloody situations
- Must have Not be epileptic
- Must be Able to work under pressure
- Must have a Valid (NHIA) Card
C) General Qualifications For Emergency Medical Technicians Basic Non-Driver
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
A candidate must possess the following Educational Qualification in addition to the General Eligibility and General Requirements stated in A and B above.
- Candidates must possess SSSCE/WASSCE with credit in 5 subjects including English, Mathematics, and Science or its equivalent
- Candidates must possess BECE Certificate
- Candidates must be a computer literate
- Candidates with additional certificates in Secretariatship, DBS Accountancy and any relevant post-secondary certificate from recognized institutions would be an advantage.
D) General Qualifications For Emergency Medical Technicians Advance
Graduate candidates must possess the following Educational Qualification in addition to the General Eligibility and General Requirements stated in A , B and C above.
- Candidates must possess degree from a recognized and accredited institution
- Candidates must possess National Service Certificate
Note that the first year of this program is the EMT Basic training followed by the Advance program for the second year.
JOB PROFILE SYNOPSIS FOR EMT-BASIC
- All qualified candidates would go through intensive 12 months training which involves: Class Room Lectures, Physical Drills, Stress Drills, Practical Attachments at Accident and Emergency Wards of Selected Hospital and Ambulance Stations.
- Successful candidates should be prepared to work in any part of Ghana
National Ambulance Service Screening And Examination
- Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted for screening and examination at designated screening centers nationwide.
National Ambulance Service Medical Examination
- All Successful Applicants will be invited in batches for medical Screening and physical examination nationwide
National Ambulance Service Training
- Only candidates who are successful in the medical Examination will be recruited for training.
National Ambulance Service e-Voucher Sale Centers Nationwide
- sales of e-voucher is available at all Branches of the GCB, NIB and ADB Bank from 20th February, 2020.
- Do not pay any monies to anybody with regards to application, the National Ambulance Services does not contract middlemen to recruit on its behalf .
- Do not submit more than one application form
- All academic certificates will be Vetted at WAEC
- Any applicant who is found to forged document will be prosecuted.
How To Apply: National Ambulance Service Application Procedures
National Ambulance Service Online Application Procedures
- Purchase an e-Voucher at a cost of GHC50 from any branch of GCB, NIB and ADB nationwide.
- Then visit the National Ambulance service website at : http://nasgh.com/login.php
- Afterwards, Log on to the recruitment portal and follow the instructions ton the page.
All applications should be submitted not later than 20th March.