The Ghana Public Services Commission ( PSC ) is recruiting qualified interested persons for its 2020 recruitment. We present to you detailed application procedures for the Ghana Public Service Commission recruitment 2020.
About The Ghana Public Services Commission ( PSC )
The Public Services Commission (PSC) begun in 1947 when the colonial government accepted the recommendations of the Haragin Committee for the establishment of public services commissions in the colonies, including the Gold Coast. The objective of the Ghana Public Services Commission (PSC) was to effect a desirable consolidation and extension of existing arrangements regarding human resource in order to secure the confidence, fairness and impartiality of the general public and government appointees.
Functions Of The Ghana Public Services Commission (PSC)
The Public Services Commission is to improve productivity in the Ghanaian public service through appointment of public officials, remuneration, management oversight towards the realisation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). As defined by the 1992 Constitution of Ghana. The Public Services Commission’s core functions include;
- Advises Government on the criteria for appointment to public offices as well as persons to hold or act in Public Services
- Promotes efficiency, accountability and integrity in the Public Services
- Prescribes appropriate systems and procedures for the management of personnel records within the Public Services
- Identifies, explore and promote the recruitment of suitable personnel into the Public Services acting in collaboration with educational authorities
- Undertakes planning of manpower requirements of the Public Services using data from the educational institutions and other sources
- Improves recruitment policies and techniques by introducing modern methods of judging suitability of officers Conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to posts and for promotions in the Public Service or within public corporations to ensure uniformity of standards of selection and qualifications
- Reviews the organization, structure and manpower requirements of agencies and bodies in the Public Services and advise Government on such manpower rationalization as may be necessary for maximum utilization of human resources in the Public Services
- Oversees the human resources development activities of the Public Services organizations to ensure career planning and career development in the Public Services
- Conducts, in collaboration with training institutions, personnel research into human resources management in the Public Services in order to improve personnel practices and their utilization in the Public Services”
Ghana Public Service Commission ( PSC ) Recruitment 2020 Application Procedures
Here is the Ghana Public Services Commission (PSC) recruitment 2020 application procedures
- Applicants must download and fill the Ghana Public Services Commission application form
- Then Submit the Ghana Public Services Commission application form attached with requisit documents such as Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic Certificates and National Service Certificate where applicable.
- The envelope must indicate the position applied for and the preferred region
- Address the envelop to the address below:
PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSIONP. O. BOX GP 1618 ACCRA.
This Article Will Be Updated With Detailed Step – by – Step Application Procedure Soon.
Kindly Share. There is a whatsapp share button below this article.
Ongoing Ghana Public Service Commission Recruitment Detailed Application Read More.
Check Civil Service Online Graduate Entrance Examination Results 2019 / 2020 . Read More.
Field Data Collectors Needed For The Population Census; How To Apply . Read More.
Get a TIN Number Instantly, Online Procedures, TIN Checker. Read More.
Online Ghana Passport Application Procedures 2019 / 2020. Read More