Here are currently ongoing Information Technology Job Vacancies 2020 and how to apply. Various Information Technology recruitment positions have been opened as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Business And Administrative Job Vacancies (June Week 2 Onward) – 20 Vacancies
- Ongoing Nestle Ghana Recruitment
- Education Job Vacancies (June Week 2 Onward)
- Engineering, Mining And Technical Vacancies At AngloGold Ashanti – 6 Vacancies
- Engineering And Technical Job Vacancies (June Week 2 Onward) – 5 Vacancies
Recruitment Of Senior Systems Administrator at Abt Associates
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and/or the escalation of our international computing environment. This includes identifying and resolving system issues, monitoring performance, researching, installing and testing new releases and patches and working closely with local IT managers, project leads and other Sr. IT staff for issue escalation and resolutions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide Tier-2 technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter
- Monitor the infrastructure daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- On-site infrastructure setup for International Project Startups
- Verify successful backups of data
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Administrate infrastructure, including server firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Review application logs and polling reports regularly
- Install and test computer-related equipment
- Ensure that all assigned service requests, system development projects and problem reports assigned are properly completed, on schedule, by performing accurate project planning and time estimates, accurate analysis, effective design, sound programming, complete testing, and clear documentation.
- Maintain security controls and monitoring of systems including patching, software updates and other system threats.
- Establish and write detailed documentation including process, procedures, disaster recovery and SLA thresholds in accordance with business requirements.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft operating systems and management tools
- Working knowledge of security best practices
- Demonstrated experience with Windows and Linux system administration in cloud-based environments
- Understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Understanding of GovCloud /FedRamp security requirements
- Fundamental knowledge of Networking, Operating Systems, Package Build System, Database Servers, Firewalls, System Imaging and Data Backup Software.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong communication skills, particularly in translating perceived needs into technical requirements
- Strong documentation skills
- BA/BS with (3+) years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Abt Associates Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply online button
- You will be required to create an account
- Then fill the Abt Associates Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
Recruitment Of Web Developer at Terrific Scientific Busters
We require a responsible web developer as and when needed, to modify our website from layout to function according to our specifications as well as incorporating SEO functions. We strive to create a visually appealing site that features a user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Update website layout by using standard WordPress practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain WordPress documentation
- To be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and apply them into operations
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- To have the ability to manage a range of tasks and meet deadlines
- Three (3) months contract
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum 1-year experience
- Full Details: NABCO To Begin Recruitment Of 100,000 Trainees
- GES Recruitment 2019/2020 New Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment And Posting 2020/2021: Application Procedures And...
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Interview Questions And Answers For...
- Scholarship Secretariat District Scholarship Interviews To Begin...