KPMG Ghana invites applications from interested and qualified candidates for its 2020 Recruitment. KPMG Ghana is currently recruiting for Operations Manager at Accra . You will be reporting to the Group CEO, the Operations Manager will assume a key role in the overall management of activities in Ghana, which include: managing day to day operations relating to development and construction planning and execution, local administration, liaison and compliance with local statutory bodies requirements, project financial and commercial aspects, and other operational requirements as and when they arise.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Business And Administrative Job Vacancies (May Week 4 Onward) – 22 vacancies
- Recruitment Of Administrative And Health Perssonnel At COA Herbal Centre – 6 Vacancies
- Information Technology (IT) Job Vacancies (May Week 4 Onward) – 5 Vacancies
- Law And Legal Job Vacancies (May Week 4 Onward)
- Engineering And Technical Job Vacancies (May Week 4 Onward) – 7 Vacancies
- Recruitment Of Librarian And Auditor At St. Francis College of Education
KPMG Ghana Recruitment Of Operations Manager
- The Operations Manager shall perform the following but not limited to:
• Full responsibility for the construction and management of the manufacturing facility
• Understand and manage the development and master planning, detailed design and early works planning.
• Review and validate the detailed design and Engineering Deliverables
• Create and oversee the maintenance of the projects baseline schedule and ongoing reporting of progress against plan
• Oversee development and construction milestones and ensure that works are delivered to plan and budget.
• Day to day liaison with appointed consultants/contractors/vendors and other key stakeholders.
• Assess and plan for the resourcing needs of the projects.
• Control cost by proper forecasting, planning and execution.
• Establishing procedures & controls to ensure that project activities are conducted in accordance with agreed plans.
• Ensure that HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) is never compromised.
• Ensure appropriate project management systems are implemented to facilitate early warning notification of potential commercial/schedule items for further action.
• Responsible for local statutory and licensing compliance
• Establish appropriate project reporting processes and protocols.
Job Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and licensed to practice in Ghana
- A self-starter who is well versed in the construction industry in Ghana and who has worked as a Project
Manager for large housing or infrastructure projects in Ghana or overseas
• A significant amount of commercial acumen will be crucial as well as one who will be willing to roll up
his sleeves as the team will be small in the initial stages.
• The ideal candidate will be open and considered in their approach to problem-solving. Overseas
experience whilst not essential would be beneficial
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Travel to site locations will be required
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected]
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 12th June 2020.