Here are currently ongoing Law And Legal Job Vacancies 2020 and how to apply. Various Law And Legal recruitment positions have been opened as follows: Recruitment Of Head Of Legal Operations At Accra.
Kindly share this article to alert others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Business And Administrative Job Vacancies (May Week 4 Onward) – 22 vacancies
- Recruitment Of Administrative And Health Perssonnel At COA Herbal Centre – 6 Vacancies
- KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020
- Information Technology (IT) Job Vacancies (May Week 4 Onward) – 5 Vacancies
- Recruitment Of Librarian And Auditor At St. Francis College of Education
- Engineering And Technical Job Vacancies (May Week 4 Onward) – 7 Vacancies
Recruitment Of Legal Officer at Internal Audit Agency
The Internal Audit Agency was established under the Internal Audit Agency Act, 2003 (Act 658) to co-ordinate, facilitate and provide quality assurance for internal audit activities within covered entities.
The Internal Audit Agency invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the following position: Legal Officer
• To provide general legal services to management and the board and act as the board secretary and assistant to the Director-General
• Serves as secretary to the Internal Audit Board
• Attends meetings of the relevant committees of the Board and other organisation as may be directed
• Personal Assistant to the Director-General
• Interprets and advises on relevant Legislations, contracts and other government directives.
• Prepares and responds to correspondence of legal nature
• Ensures compliance with the provisions of the enabling legislations of the agency
Job Qualification & Experience
• A member of the Ghana Bar and successfully completed the mandatory legal pupilage
• A minimum of 4 years relevant post-qualification experience
• Be computer literate
• Pass a selection interview conducted by the Agency
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and and cover letter to the following email address: The Director-General Internal Audit Agency PMB 31, Ministries Post Office Accra OR The 5th Floor Ghana Multimedia House (Ghana House)
- State the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
Closing Date: 10 June, 2020
- Full Details: NABCO To Begin Recruitment Of 100,000 Trainees
- GES Recruitment 2019/2020 New Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment And Posting 2020/2021: Application Procedures And...
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Interview Questions And Answers For...
- Scholarship Secretariat District Scholarship Interviews To Begin...