The National Identification Authority (NIA) invites applications from qualified persons for the position of District Registration Officer. The District Registration Officer reports to the Regional Registration Officer and is in control of the designated region of duty as assigned by the National Identification Authority.
UPDATE >>> Check The Most Recent NIA Recruitment Here<<<
- The District Registration Officer participates in the collection of personal data for identification purposes
- He / she plans and coordinates field operations to ensure efficient and effective registration
- As well as review performance of field operators and other relevant staffs
- The District Registration Officer also Assist with the recruitment and orientation of field operators for mass and continuous registration
- The District Registration Officer Provides input for plans, reviews and evaluation of work method and procedures in field operations, assists with the preparation of the annual budget, assists with the preparation of the divisional procurement requirements, prepare quarterly, annual and other reports that may be requested and provide input for development of appropriate operational systems and manuals to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and cooperate policies/standards
persons interested in the position of District Registration Officer:
- Must have a first degree from a recognized university in Social Science or relevant subject areas
- Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the National Identification Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission
- Must be conversant with the Public /Civil Service Roles and Regulations and
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have very good interpersonal skills, excellent written and communication skills and effective in dealing with people, Ability to work independently and strong ability to network.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified persons are to submit their application, recent curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates to the address below :
Head- Administration and Human Resource
National Identification Authority
Digital Address: GA – 237 – 1033
P. O. Box M680
Applications are to be submitted not later than Tuesday, 28th January 2020.
Field Data Collectors Needed For The Population Census; How To Apply . Read More.
Get a TIN Number Instantly, Online Procedures, TIN Checker. Read More.
Online Ghana Passport Application Procedures 2019 / 2020. Read More
Download GES Lesson Plan: KG, Basic 1 To 6, Week 1 To Week 12 All Subjects. Read More.
Download The New GES Syllabus For All Subjects Here. Download
- Ongoing Parliamentary Service of Ghana Recruitment 2020
- Full Details: NABCO To Begin Recruitment Of 100,000 Trainees
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Interview Questions And Answers For...
- GES Recruitment 2019/2020 New Application Procedures
- About 27,000 Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff To Be Recruited In 2...