The National Identification Authority (NIA) invites applications from qualified persons for the position of District Registration Officer. The District Registration Officer reports to the Regional Registration Officer and is in control of the designated region of duty as assigned by the National Identification Authority.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- The District Registration Officer participates in the collection of personal data for identification purposes
- He / she plans and coordinates field operations to ensure efficient and effective registration
- As well as review performance of field operators and other relevant staffs
- The District Registration Officer also Assist with the recruitment and orientation of field operators for mass and continuous registration
- The District Registration Officer Provides input for plans, reviews and evaluation of work method and procedures in field operations, assists with the preparation of the annual budget, assists with the preparation of the divisional procurement requirements, prepare quarterly, annual and other reports that may be requested and provide input for development of appropriate operational systems and manuals to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and cooperate policies/standards
persons interested in the position of District Registration Officer:
- Must have a first degree from a recognized university in Social Science or relevant subject areas
- Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the National Identification Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission
- Must be conversant with the Public /Civil Service Roles and Regulations and
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have very good interpersonal skills, excellent written and communication skills and effective in dealing with people, Ability to work independently and strong ability to network.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified persons are to submit their application, recent curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates to the address below :
Head- Administration and Human Resource
National Identification Authority
Digital Address: GA – 237 – 1033
P. O. Box M680
Applications are to be submitted not later than Tuesday, 28th January.