Oforikrom Municipal is one of the Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies (MMDAs) in Ghana, It is part of the 43 of MMDAs in the Ashanti Region. The Oforikrom Municipal Assembly was carved out of the Kumasi Metropolitan Assembly as one of the 38 newly created and upgraded District Assemblies in 2018.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Business And Administrative Job Vacancies (May Week 3 Onward) – 15 Vacancies
- Healthcare Job Vacancies (May Week 3 Onward) – 4 Vacancies
- Information Technology (IT) Job Vacancies (May Week 3 Onward) – 6 Vacancies
- Education Job Vacancies (May Week 3 Onward) – 5 Vacancies
- Engineering And Technical Job Vacancies (May Week 3 Onward)
The Oforikrom Municipal Education Office invites application from suitable officers or teachers to fill the under listed vacancies at the Municipal Education Office:
- Supply chain and Logistics
- Human Resource Development LEARNING(Training Officer)
- Circuit Supervisor (SISO)
- Special Education Coordinator
- STMIE/EXAMS,/Assessment Coordinator
- Early Childhood Coordinator
- Community Relations Officer (PRO)
- Culture Coordinator
Job Qualifications And Experience
Candidates applying for any of the aforementioned positions should:
- Be a graduate professional officer/teacher NOT below the rank of Assistant
- Have been on the rank for NOT less than two (2) years.
c. Have the requisite knowledge in the activities with reference to the position
d. Have satisfactory working history with Ghana Education Service.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s and and cover letter to the Municipal Director of Education at the
Oforikrom Municipal Education Office.
- All application letters must be endorsed by applicant’s Head of department/Head
- You must include Four (4) copies each of Curriculum Vitae (CV), Highest Certificate, Last
Promotion Letter and filled Appraisal Forms must be attached to the application
All applications must be submitted not later than Friday 5th June, 2020.