Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates for University of Mines and Technology (UMAT) Recruitment 2020. University of Mines and Technology (UMAT) is a Public Education institution in the Eastern region of Ghana. University of Mines and Technology (UMAT) invites applications from qualified applicants to fill vacant positions in the university.
Here are currently ongoing University of Mines and Technology (UMAT) Job Vacancies 2020 and how to apply. Recruitment positions have been opened as follows: Recruitment of Finance Officer at University of Mines and Technology
Kindly share this article to alert others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Massive Non Teaching / Teaching Staff Koforidua Technical University Recruitment – 21 Vacancies
- Apply: Business And Administrative Job Vacancies (May Week 2 Onward) – 10 Vacancies
- Apply: Healthcare Job Vacancies (May Week 2 Onward) – 10 Vacancies
- Apply: Agriculture Job Vacancies (May Week 2 Onward) – 3 Vacancies
- Apply: Information Technology (IT) Job Vacancies (May Week 2 Onward) – 6 Vacancies
- Education Job Vacancies (May Week 2 Onward)
- Law And Legal Job Vacancies (May Week 2 Onward)
- AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited Nationwide Recruitment – 2 New Vacancies
- Recruitment At GBfoods Africa – 1 New Vacancy
- Newmont Mining Corporation Limited Recruitment – 3 New Vacancies
• The Finance Officer will be responsible to the Vice Chancellor for all financial issues of the University.
• The person will also, among others, be responsible for the preparation and consolidation of final accounts, corporate planning treasury management and liaison with external stakeholders in respect of financial matters affecting the University.
Job Qualification And Experience
• Candidate must hold a Master’s Degree in either Finance or Accounting from a recognised University and membership of a recognised professional accounting body (that is, ICA (Ghana), ACCA, ACA, ICMA etc).
• The person should, in addition, show evidence of a good grasp of financial administration procedures with rich relevant post-professional qualification experience of not less than 12 years
The applicant should possess the following qualities
• Strong leadership skills and dynamish
• Strategic thinker with the capacity of initiating, formulating and implementing financial accounting policies and controls at a higher level academic setting
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Good communication and excellent report writing skills, evidence of refereed publications in academic or professional journals will be an advantage
• A high sense of responsibility and moral integrity and
• Computer literacy and the use of modern financial accounting software
• Experience in University financial administration at the level of a Deputy Finance Officer or higher management level would be an advantage
• The Appointment, which is full-time, shall be for 4 years in the first instance and may be subject to renewal for another 4 years or part thereof.
Conditions of service are as applicable in Government of Ghana subverted Universities
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Prospective candidates should send ten (10) copies of their curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and statements of their vision for the University in not more than five hundred (500) words to the following address:
The Chairman Search Committee for Finance Officer c/o The Registrar University of Mines and Technology Post Office Box 237 Tarkwa – Ghana
The Chairman Search committee for Finance Officer c/o The Office Manager Universities of Ghana Overseas Office Ghana Universities House 321 City Road London ECIV ILJ United Kingdom
- Candidates should request three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to the same address. Closing Date: 19 June, 2020
Closing Date is 9th June, 2020.
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...
- Ongoing Koforidua Technical University Recruitment 2020: Applicat...
- GES Boss Speaks About SHS Reopening Date, BECE, E-learning etc :...
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’...
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers 2019 / 2020 Released ; How...