Here is the current Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) recruitment and how to apply. Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Develop and strengthen monitoring and evaluation systems including developing monitoring and impact indicators for the project success;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results;
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results;
- Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Undertake routine data collection and entry for various interventions implemented in the field and ensure that complete, accurate, clean and consistent data is shared with the Program Manager for data analysis and action planning.
- Ensure proper filing of M&E documents including questionnaires, monitoring reports, datasets among others
- Participate in regular data verification and audit exercises to assess the quality of data reported and address any anomalies identified
- Submit to the Program Manager weekly and monthly updates on M& E activities conducted in the field
- Keep the M&E database up to date and help program staff prepare periodic high quality reports
- Support project staff during survey planning and implementation especially preparing logistics needed, participating in data collection and cleaning
Recruitment Of Business Development Manager
- Identify partnership opportunities and develop sponsorship proposals to secure funding for interventions of PITCH
- Identify new business opportunities including new markets, clients, trends, products and services.
- Develop innovative virtual business advisory services for PITCH
- Strategic management, work planning and supervision of PITCH interventions
- Represent PITCH at conferences, training and capacity building activities
- Ensure PITCH compliance with all financial management, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Manage stakeholder engagements for AABN and PITCH
- Coordinate mentoring programs for business start-ups
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply