Here are the ongoing Pentecost University Recruitment and how to apply.
Successful candidates would be equipped to carry out research, teaching and sometimes administrative work within Pentecost University and to drive the University’s agenda of producing problem-solving graduates. This may require industrial collaborations, travels and programmes deliveries.
Successful candidates will work closely with colleagues to enhance rich academic and professional delivery in line with the vision of the University. They will also ensure the provision of efficient and professional service to students and the University community.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below your screen. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About Pentecost University
- Pentecost University is a distinguished Christian University dedicated to training graduates who are morally and ethically sound, intellectually outstanding and problem solvers for all spheres of life. This is our University A+ agenda. We are looking for vibrant and enterprising individuals to revolutionise tertiary education through our unique model at PU.
Recruitment Faculties For Deans/Directors/Professors/Associate Professors/Lecturers/Senior Research Fellows
- Faculty of Education
• Faculty of Law
• Faculty of Business Administration
• Faculty of Engineering Science and Computing
• Institute of Leadership and Corporate Governance
• Department of Nursing and Midwifery
• Built Environment
• International Digital and Engineering Centre
Recruitment Faculties For Lecturers/Research Fellows
• Curriculum Development
• Early Grade/Childhood Education
• Special Education
• Science Education
• Information Technology
• Industrial Software Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Construction Technology
• Engineering Management
• Quantity Surveying
• Construction Economics
• Manufacturing/Process Engineering
• Robotics and Automation
• Electrical and Electronics
• Environmental Engineering
Job Responsibilities for Lecturers/ Teaching Fellows/Research Fellows
- To carry out research and produce publications or other research outputs.
• To teach at undergraduate and graduate levels in areas allocated by the Dean and reviewed from time to time.
• To supervise or assist with supervision of undergraduate project work/ internship/post graduate dissertation.
• To help develop, plan and implement high quality curriculum of education in the field.
• To assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
• To provide care and support to students. Attend University and Faculty meetings.
• To complete all mandatory University training programmes To engage in other assignments as specified by the Dean of the Faculty.
• Understand and support the vision, mission and values of the University.
• Be prepared for team work communicate effectively with colleagues.
• Commit to and undertake continuous personal and professional development.
• Undertake other duties as may be reasonably requested of the position.
• To facilitate the recruitment of students for the Department
- PhD in the related area preferred
• Professional experience required
• Experience in research and teaching at the tertiary level
• Publication in international referred journals
• Member of a Professional Body would be an added advantage
• Demonstrate experience in research and scholarly potential
Requirement for Nursing And Midwifery Lecturing Positions:
- Must hold PhD in a health discipline
• Must be qualified and must have practiced as a Nurse or a Midwife for a minimum of five years in a setting approved by any of the following:
• The Ministry of Health (MOH) in Ghana and under the supervision of the Ghana Health-Service (GHS) or other approved organisations like the Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG)
• The relevant approving body in any country with proof of accreditation acceptable as credible by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (N&MC) of Ghana.
• The candidate if trained outside Ghana must also pass the Licensing Examination for Foreign-Trained Nurses conducted by the N&MC of Ghana
• Must have teaching experience in classroom or Nursing or Midwifery setting for a minimum of 2 years.
• Must have a professional identification number from Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana and be in good standing with the N&MC.
• Foreign-trained Nurses or Midwives must be registered to practice in Ghana and possess a license from the N&MC of Ghana to support such status.
- Demonstrate experience in research and scholarly potential.
• Willingness to commit to the Pentecost University A+ agenda
• Must be research driven
• Must possess high work ethics and excellent communication skills
• Must have a strong Christian background and be a person of high morals and integrity.
• Must have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Must have a strong desire to achieve and proven capabilities of multi-tasking and working under pressure and deadlines.
• Demonstrate teaching history or potential Capability in the use of search engines for Research
• Capability in computer applications like Microsoft Office Suite Flexible approach to work including weekends
• Excellent proposal writing skills and advance knowledge in presentation software applications
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work collaboratively.
• Experience of working alongside and communicating to students.
• Experience in practical field work
Application Procedures : How To Apply For The Job
- Interested persons should submit Employment application form which can be obtained either by downloading from www.pentvars.edu.gh application forms can directly be downloaded here: Pentecost University Recruitment Application Forms
- Application forms can also be obtained from the Human Resources Unit, Main Campus, Sowutuom – Accra.
- Completed application forms with Copies of certificates, Curriculum vitae with names and addresses of three (3) referees should be submitted to the Human Resource Unit, Pentecost University, Main Campus, Sowutuom-Accra.
Closing Date: 26 August, 2022
- Pentecost University Recruitment 2022/2023, Pentecost University Jobs 2022/2023, Pentecost University Careers 2022/2023