Here is the PHC 2021 Virtual Training Portal and how to login to the PHC 2021 Virtual Training Portal – gssonline-org.
Kindly share. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Check Ghana Statistical Service Interview Questions and Answers
- Ghana Statistical Service Population And Housing Census (PHC) Recruitment Schedule
- Check GSS Population Census (PHC) Shortlisted / Selected Applicants (Enumerators List)
- Official Ghana Statistical Service Population Census Website census2021.statsghana.gov.gh
- Ghana Statistical Service PHC Learning Management System Portal
- Ghana Statistical Service PHC Self Learning Portal
- How GSS Population and Housing Census Will Be Conducted
- GSS Population Census: New Calendar Released, Confirmation Process Begins
About PHC 2021 Virtual Training Portal
The Ghana Statistical Service after scheduling zoom meeting/training to help the regional trainers and Field Officers for the 2021 PHC.
GSS officials decided to create an online learning platform to help selected officers login and learn on the PHC 2021 Virtual Training Portal
The GSS PHC 2021 Virtual Training Portal is the primary platform for the virtual training of all field officers for the Population and Housing Census. All training modules and materials have been made accessible through the PHC 2021 Virtual Training Portal for, trainees and facilitators.
GSS PHC 2021 Virtual Training Portal
- Begin by visiting the GSS Self Learning portal through here GSS Self Learning Portal
- Then click on the Login Button at the top right corner of the page.
- Then enter your Username (the email you’ve used to register) and Password.
- The Default password for all trainees and facilitators is “Password” without the Quotes.
- Then click on the Login button to login to the Learning Management System (LMS).
- After login, you will be prompted to change a password.
Solution To PHC 2021 Virtual Training Portal
- The management created an online form to get the details of those who couldn’t login to the self-learning platform.
- Such persons should go ahead and fill the form from the below link.
- On the form, select your Region, Then enter your First name, Last Name, and Other Name.
- Indicate if you will be available for the exercise and finally ask to indicate the challenge, that’s if you’ve ever tried to login to the platform.