Here is the Ghana Police Service Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers for Ghana Police Service recruits.
These test question and answers are under the control of the Ministry of Interior. The upcoming Ghana Police Service officers take the exams at designated Ghana Police Service Processing Stations, and schools across the country.
The study guidelines as well as the Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers will help you pass this stage of the recruitment process. There also study resources in this article that will help you to practice for the test.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About Ghana Police Service Aptitude Test
The Ghana Police Service are under the Ministry of Interior with the president as commander-in-chief.
Ghana Police Service recruitment require a good score in the aptitude test. Preparing for the aptitude test will increase your chances of success to the next stage of the recruitment process.
You might have gone through a the body screening stage to qualify for this stage.
To qualify out of this stage, you must provide correct answers for the test of the. You need to be equipped with good knowledge of the test you might face.
- Check Ghana Police Service Aptitude Test Exams Guidelines, Arears & How To Easily Pass
- Check Ghana Police Service Aptitude Test Exams & Interview Date
Ghana Police Service Aptitude Test Scope & Curriculum Arears
The format of the Ghana Police Service aptitude test requires that you sit write the Ghana Police Service aptitude test on a computer and at your nearest Ghana Police Service Careers Centre.
Subjects mostly tested are:
- General knowledge about the Ghana Police Service
- Numeracy knowledge & Arithmetic reasoning
- Literacy knowledge
- General Science
Ghana Police Service General knowledge Questions & Answers
What is the organization of the Police
- Answer: The Police is composed of the police general recruits and police officers
When Was The of Police Service established
- Answer: It was established in 1894, the Institution of Police was formalized with the passing of the Police Ordinance which gave legal authority for the formation of a Civil Police Force which was known as the Gold Coast Police Force. In 1957 the Gold Coast Police Force was renamed to Ghana Police Service
What is the Police Service command structure
- Answer: The Police command structure extends from the Minister of Interior in the government to commanders in the field. Police units are deployed in all towns and regions of Ghana.
What is the structure of the Police
The Ghana Police has 10 ranks for officers with General of Police (IGP) being the highest rank. Below is the list of Police commissioned officers ranks:
Inspector General of Police (IGP), Deputy Inspector General (D/IGP), Commissioner of Police (COP), Deputy, Commissioner of Police (DCOP), Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP), Chief Superintendent of Police (C/Supt), Superintendent (Supt) , Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) , Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP), Chief Inspector
What equipment has the Police
- equipment consists of older weapons of British, Brazilian, Swiss, Swedish, Israeli, and Finnish origin. The Ghanaian Police inventory gave the following equipment : FV-601 Saladin and EE-9 Cascavel reconnaissance vehicles; MOWAG Piranha armored personnel carriers; 81mm and 120mm mortars; 84mm recoilless launchers; and 14.5mm ZPU-4 and 23mm ZU-23-2 air defense guns.
Ghana Police Service General knowledge Questions & Answers For Ghana Police Service
When was the Police established
- ANSWER: In 1894, the Institution of Police was formalized with the passing of the Police Ordinance which gave legal authority for the formation of a Civil Police Force which was known as the Gold Coast Police Force. In 1957 the Gold Coast Police Force was renamed to Ghana Police Service
Who Was The Current Head Of The Police
- ANSWER: George Akuffo Dampare is the current Inspector-General of Police
What are the objectives of the Police?
- ANSWER: The mission of the Police Service is to ensure crime prevention and detection, apprehension and prosecution of offenders, consistent with the expectations of Ghanaians for safe, secure and peaceful communities
What are the aims and objectives of Police
- The Police as it is now called has as its motto “Service with Integrity”.
The objectives of the Police are
- Crime detection and prevention
- Apprehension (arrest) and prosecution of offenders
- Maintenance of law and order
- Due enforcement of the law
When did Ghana gain independence?
ANSWER: 6 March 1957
Which year was Ghana flag designed and who designed it?
- ANSWER: The flag of Ghana was designed and adopted in 1957 and was flown until 1962, and then reinstated in 1966.
- The Ghana flag was designed by Miss Theodosia Okoh
Ghana Police Service Numeracy & Logical Reasoning Questions & Answers For Ghana Police Service
- It takes an Engineer three hours to drive to his brother’s house at an average speed of 50 miles per hour. If He takes the same route home, but his average speed is 60 miles per hour, what is the time, in hours, that it takes him to drive home?
A) 2 hours and 33 minutes
B) 2 hours and 30 minutes
C)2 hours and 3 minutes
D) 2 hours and 60 minutes
2. A stamping machine can stamp 40 envelopes in 8 minutes. How many of stamping machines, working at the same time, are required to stamp 120 envelopes per minute?
A) 3 Machines
Skirt: Ghc16 each
Dress: Ghc25 each
Pantyhose: 2 pairs for Ghc3
Ghana Police Service Literacy Questions & Answers For Ghana Police Service
Read the passage below, and answer question
Websites provide detailed, specific information on a wide variety of topics. Websites may offer objective information, or they may present a person’s opinion about a topic. Because web pages come from such a wide range of sources, it is vital that you evaluate the authority and the background of the Website before using or accepting any of the information presented.
1. The author’s main purpose in the passage is to
A. Caution on the use of electronic text
B. Present sources of information
C. Condemn the web information
D. Commend electronic texts
2. Which of the following sentences has the correct noun, pronoun and verb
A. That bag is her’s but she has allowed the friend to take it
B. That bag is hers’ but she have allowed the friend to take it
C. That bag is hers but she have allowed the friend to take it
D. That bag is hers but she has allowed the friend to take it
3. Which one of the following sentences uses the correct order of adjectives?
A. I bought a pair of new, nice red rain shirts
B. I bought a pair of nice, new red rain shirts
C. I bought a pair of red, nice new rain shirts
D. I bought a pair of new, red nice rain shirts