Here is the Ghana Police Service Medical Examination Date and schedule for the next phase of the Ghana Police Service recruitment exercise.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About Ghana Police Service Medical Examination
- The Ghana Police Service Medical Examination Screening is the Fourth Phase of Ghana Police Service Recruitment process,
- All Applicants who pass the aptitude test are invited to medical examination screening. The specific Date for this phase will be sent by SMS to applicants after the completion of the previous phase.
Ghana Police Service Medical Examination Schedule
- Ghana Police Service Medical Examination will be done in batches, communication with applicants will be through email, SMS and publication on the E- Recruitment portal.
- After the successful completion of the Medical Screening, you are half way through becoming a police officer
- Speculated date for the Medical Examination is 25th October to 30th October
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Screening Interview
- The next phase of the recruitment process is the Ghana Police Service Recruitment Screening Interview
- You will meet a panel of Senior Military Officers who will probe you with interview questions in an effort to identify whether you are well prepared for the Ghana Military Academy.
- The scope of the Ghana Police Service interview covers economic, social, political and ethical areas related to the selected Arm of service. You must exhibit maximum confidence at this stage and be very meticulous in his/her vocal submissions to the panel.
- After successfully going through all these stages you will be informed after the final selection has been made and will receive the Joining Instructions and the reporting date to the Ghana Military Academy.