Here is the ongoing Premier Bet (Solidere Ghana Limited) Jobs In Ghana and how to apply. Various Premier Bet (Solidere Ghana Limited) Job vacancies for Ghana has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Affiliate Ambassador at Premier Bet (Solidere Ghana Limited)
- Generate leads and acquisition through street activation
- Advertising Premier Bet products on personal social media networks
- Spreading brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing techniques
- Convincing prospective consumers to join the brand and make a first-time deposit.
- Operating as the “face” of a brand in physical and virtual networks
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to understand their needs and priorities.
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain existing customers and acquire new customers
- Acquire customer online to register with the Premier Bet brand
- Handle activity tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed.
- Address the online customer needs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Set marketing and sales goals to achieve revenue growth.
- Maintain open communication with all customers on day-to-day issues
Salary Break Down
- Salary Ghc 550 basic per month pre-tax
- Transport of GHc 100 a month
- Bonus: Ghc 200 when 50 new online customers make a first-time deposit in one month
- Total monthly package – GHc 850
Recruitment Of Regional Supervisor at Premier Bet (Solidere Ghana Limited)
- Applicant must be self-motivated and must possess a good leadership skills.
- Applicant will be on four months’ probation.
- Applicant will be trained on the job.
- Training staff and ensuring that all shops are on track with sales.
- Replying of emails from shops and management and auditors.
- Visiting of shops on a regular basis.
- Coordinating with the IT department and any other department to ensure all shops assign to you are on track.
- Achieving targets.
- Constant phone calls to shop managers.
- Checking of shops cashier form.
- Ensuring teamwork among staff.
- Organizing a regular meeting with staff.
Application Procedures: How To Apply For The Premier Bet (Solidere Ghana Limited) Jobs, Recruitment
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a related vacancy above for application instructions