Here are the official PWCE Admission Requirements For Bachelor Programmes, Diploma Programmes, Post Graduate Programs, Distance applicants, Undergraduate applicants, Postgraduate applicants and Mature Applicants for the academic year. These requirements are to be met in addition to the other programme-specific requirements.
Also included in this article is the PWCE Cut Off Points for the academic year that has been officially released. The Management of the Presbyterian Women’s College of Education (PWCE) has released the admission cut off points for the academic year.
If you want to be updated when admission list and status is released or for general updates, kindly provide your whatsapp number or email in the comment section.
PWCE Admission Requirements And Cut Of Points For Undergraduate And Postgraduate
|Check PWCE Admission Requirements||Admission Year||Check Requirements|
|PWCE Undergraduate Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|PWCE Postgraduate Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|PWCE Distance Education Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
|PWCE International Students Admission Requirements||current||Check Requirements|
PWCE Undergraduate, Distance, Sandwich, Mature Admission Requirements
PWCE General Admission Requirements
PWCE WASSCE/SSSCE Applicants:
- Applicant must have CREDITS in the THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science)
- CREDITS in THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Elective Subjects or its equivalent relevant to the chosen Programme with aggregate 24 or better (WASSCE: A1-C6/SSSCE A-D).
PWCE General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE) Applicants
- Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects including English Language and passes in THREE Elective Subjects including Business Mathematics.
PWCE GCE/IGCSE (CAMBRIDGE) ‘A’ & ‘O’LEVELS/Mature Applicants:
- Applicants must have FIVE credits at the GCE/IGCSE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics (or its approved equivalent), plus passes in at least THREE (3) subjects at the Advanced Level/Three Credits in the case of mature applicants. In addition, the applicant must fulfill the appropriate Faculty or Departmental requirements.
PWCE Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE):
- Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects plus THREE (3) Optional Subjects relevant to the Programme of study.
PWCE International Baccalaureate Holders
- International Baccalaureate holders should have a minimum of grade 4 at the Higher Level (HL) in Three (3) Subjects relevant to the Programme of choice and minimum of grade 5 in Chemistry for Health and Allied Sciences.
- For Engineering at least, grade 5 at the Higher level (HL) in Mathematics.
- In addition, one must have a minimum of grade 4 in English Language and Mathematics at the Standard Level (SL) and at least grade C in a Science subject at the IGCSE. Applicants from French speaking Countries must provide a minimum of one year English Proficiency Certificate.
PWCE Admission Cut Off Points
PWCE Admission Requirements 2022 2023/2024, PWCE Admission Cut Off Points 2022 2023/2024, PWCE Admission Courses 2022 2023/2024