Contrary to statements going rounds on social media suggesting that the Minister of Education, Matthew Opoku Prempeh has given a directive for Primary, JHS, SHS and Tertiary students across the country to go back to school on 14th April after the probable end of the Lock Down initiated by the government to contain the corona virus, Avenuegh.com can categorically state that this is very false and just fabrications.
Kindly share this article to inform others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section Or You can join our Telegram Group For Teachers, Students And Job Seakers. Here is the Group: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Education Discussion Forum <<
- Vodafone Offers Free Internet Access To Online learning platforms : How To Use It
- Time Table And Schedule For The GES 24-Hour Learning Channel For SHS And JHS
- WAEC Begins Online Capturing Of CA Scores for 2020 BECE School Candidates, How To Submit
- Government Launches Online Scholarship Application System : How To Apply
- Education Minister Appeals To Internet Service Providers Not To Charge Access To Educational Materials
- Teaching And Learning Programme Launched On Home Base TV For Primary And JHS
- GES To Revise Academic Timetable After COVID-19 Pandemic : Full Details Here
- WASSCE 2020: NCTE To Meet With Universities To Discuss Admission Of SHS Students Without WASSCE
The said statement reads as follows:
“The Minister of Education, Hon. Matthew Opoku Prempeh in a press release last night declared April 14 as the day to move our entire education sector to normalcy.
Ghana Health Service confirmed the recovery of some forty-nine (49) coronavirus patients as at the end of March 2020. Even though the information ministry warned there could be more cases, NAPO stressed that the pandemic will be over by the second week of April.
All students across the nation from basic, to the second cycle through to the tertiary will soon go back to school and resume academic work like China is doing now,”
The said statement cites peaceonline and citifmonline as sources but this turns out to be fabricated lies.
Our checks indicate that the news is FAKE and should be treated as such. The Ministry of Education has not put out any such statement.
If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Telegram Group For Teachers, Students And Job Seakers. Here is the Group: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Education Discussion Forum <<
You can also join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<
Kindly share this article with those that might need it. There is a whatsapp share button below this article.