Here is the Ghana Prisons Service Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers for Ghana Prisons Service recruits.
These test question and answers are under the control of the Ministry of interior. The upcoming Ghana Prisons Service officers take the exams at designated Ghana Prisons Service Processing Stations, and schools across the country.
The study guidelines as well as the Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers will help you pass this stage of the recruitment process. There are also study resources in this article that will help you to practice for the test.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About Ghana Prisons Service Aptitude Test
The Ghana Prisons Service are under the Ministry of interior with the president as commander-in-chief.
Ghana Prisons Service recruitment require a good score in the aptitude test. Preparing for the aptitude test will increase your chances of success to the next stage of the recruitment process.
You might have gone through a the body screening stage to qualify for this stage.
To qualify out of this stage, you must provide correct answers for the test of the. You need to be equipped with good knowledge of the test you might face.
- Check Prisons Service Aptitude Test Exams Guidelines, Arears & How To Easily Pass
- Check Prisons Service Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers
Ghana Prisons Service Aptitude Test Scope & Curriculum Arears
The format of the Ghana Prisons Service aptitude test requires that you sit write the Ghana Prisons Service aptitude test on a computer and at your nearest Ghana Prisons Service Careers Centre.
Subjects mostly tested are:
- General knowledge about the Ghana Prisons Service
- Numeracy knowledge & Arithmetic reasoning
- Literacy knowledge
- General Science
Ghana Prisons Service Numeracy & Logical Reasoning Questions & Answers For Ghana Prisons Service
Find the principal which amounts to ¢5,500 at simple interest in 5 years at 2% per annum.
Evaluate [(0.14)² × 0.275] ÷ 7(0.02), correct to 3 decimal places.
In a class, 24 students read Physics, 21 read Mathematics and 9 read both Physics and Mathematics. If each student reads at least one of the two subjects, find the number of students in the class.
Write 57774, correct to three significant figures.
What is the least value of m if 2³×3³×7×m is a perfect square?
Factorize completely the expression
(h + 2k)² + 4k² – h².
B. 2k(h + 2k)
C. 2k(2h + 3k)
D. 4k(h + 2k)
Evaluate in base two 11011 – 101
The length of a side of an equilateral triangle 🔼 is 10 cm. Find the height of the triangle 🔼.
A. 11.18 cm
B. 10.00 cm
C. 8.66 cm
D. 5.00 cm
Solve the equation 12 + 6/x = 9
If w = -3, x = 14, y = 17 and z = -2, evaluate [(x – y)³ + z²] ÷ w³
A function g is defined by g:x = (2x – 1)/x. For what value of x is g undefined?
In an examination, the sum of the marks obtained by Kofi and Ama was 81 and the difference was 17. If Kofi had a larger Mark, find Ama’s mark.
Find the gradient of the line joining the points P(-2,6) and Q(3,-2).
What is the time, in minutes, taken to cover 8.1 km at an average speed of 5 m/s?
Which of the following satisfies 3x + 1 = 4 (mod 9)?
If 8^x = 2√2, find the value of x.
If 3log(2 + x) = log27, find x.
Simplify √450 – √200
Quame borrowed ¢300,000.00 from a GCB BANK. He repaid the loan in six equal instalments of ¢55,000.00. How much interest did he pay?
A man deposited $80,000.00 in bank at a 12% compound interest per annum. How much did the man have in the bank at the second year?
The insurance premium on a 23-seater bus is ¢3,279,600.00 plus 5% of the insured value. What is the insurance premium on a 23-seater bus insured for ¢150,000,000.00?
The length, l, of a simple pendulum varies directly as the square of its period, T. A pendulum of length 99.4 cm has a period of 2 seconds. Find, correct to two decimal places, the length of a pendulum of period 2.5 seconds.
A. 63 62 cm
B. 79.52 cm
C. 124.25 cm
D. 155.31 cm
Find the length of the vector (4, -2)
The bearing of Q from P is 040° and the bearing of R from P is 130°. If |PQ| = r and |PR| = 2r, find |QR|.
When the point (4, 5) is rotated through an angle in the anti-clockwise direction about the origin, its image is (-5, 4). What is the angle of rotation?
If x + 6/x = 5, find the value of x² + 36/x².
The minute hand of a wall clock is 10.5 cm long. How far does its tip travel in 24 hours? [ Take π = 22/7 ]
A. 0.66 m
B. 1.32 m
C. 7.92 m
D. 15.84 m
A water tank is a cube of side 2 m the depth of water in it is 60 cm. What is the volume of water in the tank?
A. 2.4 m³
B. 4 m³
C. 8 m³
D. 24 m³
Given that A = 60° and B = 30°, evaluate (sin B + 2 cos A) ÷ cos B, leaving your answer in surd form.
B. 1 + 2√3
D. 1 – √3
There are 40 identical marbles in a b
There are 40 identical marbles in a box. 18 of the marbles are blue, 14 red and 8 green. What is the probability that a marble selected at random is either blue or green?
The mean of the numbers 15, 21, 17, 26, 18, 29 is 21. Calculate the standard deviation of the numbers.
Prisons Service General knowledge Questions & Answers
What is the organization of the Prisons Service
- Answer: The Prisons Service is composed of the Prisons Service general recruits and Prisons Service officers
When was the Ghana Prisons Service established
- Answer: It was established in 1860 by the Colonial Government’s Prisons Ordinance and was promulgated in 1876 which gave birth to the Prisons Department in the Gold Coast.
What is the Prisons Service Service command structure
- Answer: The Ghana Prisons Service command structure extends from the minister of interior in the government to commanders in the field.
What is the rank structure of the Prisons Service
- Officer Cadet
- Assistant Supt. of Prisons
- Deputy Supt. of Prisons
- Superintendent of Prisons
- Chief Superintendent of Prisons
- Assistant Director of Prisons
- Deputy Director of Prisons
- Director of Prisons
- Deputy Director-General of Prisons
- Director-General of Prisons
Junior Officer Ranks
- 2nd Class Officer
- Lance Corporal
- Assistant Chief Office
- Chief Office
- Senior Cheif Office
What equipment has the Prisons Service
- equipment consists of older weapons of British, Brazilian, Swiss, Swedish, Israeli, and Finnish origin. The Ghanaian Prisons Service inventory gave the following equipment : FV-601 Saladin and EE-9 Cascavel reconnaissance vehicles; MOWAG Piranha armored personnel carriers; 81mm and 120mm mortars; 84mm recoilless launchers; and 14.5mm ZPU-4 and 23mm ZU-23-2 air defense guns.
Prisons Service General knowledge Questions & Answers For Prisons Service
When was the Prisons Service established
- ANSWER: The Prisons Service was collectively established in 1860 by the Colonial Government
Who Is The Current Director-General of the Prisons Service
- ANSWER: Isaac Kofi Eyir, acts as Director-General of the Prisons Service
What are the objectives of the Prisons Service?
- ANSWER: To protect the public by:
- Holding prisoners securely
- Reducing the risk of prisoners re-offending
- Providing safe and well-ordered establishments in which we treat prisoners humanely, decently and lawfully.
What are the Motto Of Ghana Prisons Service
- The Prisons Service motto is “ safe custody, humane treatment, reformation, rehabilitation and re-integration of inmates”.
When did Ghana gain independence?
ANSWER: 6 March 1957
Which year was Ghana flag designed and who designed it?
- ANSWER: The flag of Ghana was designed and adopted in 1957 and was flown until 1962, and then reinstated in 1966.
- The Ghana flag was designed by Miss Theodosia Okoh
Ghana Prisons Service Literacy Questions & Answers For Ghana Prisons Service
Read the passage below, and answer question
Websites provide detailed, specific information on a wide variety of topics. Websites may offer objective information, or they may present a person’s opinion about a topic. Because web pages come from such a wide range of sources, it is vital that you evaluate the authority and the background of the Website before using or accepting any of the information presented.
1. The author’s main purpose in the passage is to
A. Caution on the use of electronic text
B. Present sources of information
C. Condemn the web information
D. Commend electronic texts
2. Which of the following sentences has the correct noun, pronoun and verb
A. That bag is her’s but she has allowed the friend to take it
B. That bag is hers’ but she have allowed the friend to take it
C. That bag is hers but she have allowed the friend to take it
D. That bag is hers but she has allowed the friend to take it
3. Which one of the following sentences uses the correct order of adjectives?
A. I bought a pair of new, nice red rain shirts
B. I bought a pair of nice, new red rain shirts
C. I bought a pair of red, nice new rain shirts
D. I bought a pair of new, red nice rain shirts
GPS Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers 2021/2022/2023/2024, GPS Aptitude Test Exams Questions 2021/2022/2023/2024, Prisons Service Aptitude Test Exams Answers 2021/2022/2023/2024, Prisons Service Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers 2021/2022/2023/2024, Prisons Service Test Exams Questions 2021/2022/2023/2024, Prisons Service Aptitude Test Exams Answers 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Prisons Service Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Prisons Service Aptitude Test Exams Questions 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana Prisons Service Aptitude Test Exams Answers 2021/2022/2023/2024