Here is the Private BECE Registration portal, fees, procedures and manual.
- BECE For Private Candidates: Topic Areas And Sample Questions
- BECE For Private Candidates Registration Procedures And Manual
- BECE School Placement and How To Do Self Placement
- BECE / SHS School Placement Approved E-Voucher Vendors
- BECE / SHS Placement And E-Voucher Purchase
About Private BECE Registration
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has announced to the general public that the registration for the Private BECE has commenced and is scheduled to ends on 28th of February.
Private BECE Online Registration Portal
Private BECE Online Registration Procedures
- THE WEBSITE FOR THE ONLINE REGISTRATION IS: www.waecgh.org/bece
- You can as well visit waecgh.org and click on the “BECE PRIVATE REGISTRATION” button.
- Then Click “Click Here To Start Registration” button
- Afterwards read the registration instructions
- Then scan your fingerprint to begin filling the BECE private registration form
Private BECE Registration Fees
- Candidates who intend to write 4 or more subjects are to pay GH₵212.29.
- Candidates who intend to write for 3,2 and 1 subject(s) are to pay GH₵193.56, G ₵176.40, and GH₵156.11 respectively.
- After submission of entries, candidates who wish to make any change(s) between 11th January and 28th February will pay the following charges:
• GH¢50.00 where applicable for correction of centre, name, gender, address,
picture, or substitution of subject.
• For the addition of subject(s), fees, as stated in the table above will apply.
- Check the table below for details:
|NUMBER OF SUBJECTS||AMOUNT (GH₵)|
|4 or More||212.29|
Private BECE Registration Payment Methods
Mobile Money / SMS Short Code
Candidates may also pay directly from their mobile money account by using the shortcode *944# on any communication network.
Private BECE Registration Manual Payment Banks
All Candidates are to pay registration fees at any branch of the following banks:
(1) Zenith Bank (Ghana) Ltd
(2) Ecobank (Ghana) Ltd
(3) Bank of Africa (Ghana) Ltd
(4) United Bank for Africa (Ghana) Ltd (UBA)
(5) Prudential Bank (Ghana) Ltd (PBL)
(6) Access Bank (Ghana) Ltd
(7) Consolidated Bank (Ghana) Ltd
(8) Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) [For only candidates in the following
regions: Eastern, Oti, Volta, Northern, North East, Savannah, Upper East and
Private BECE Registration Manual
Candidates are required to read the entire Manual for Registration carefully and follow the instructions.