The Ghana National Council of Private Schools (GNACOPS) has officially released academic calendar for private schools for Creche , KG and JHS private schools the next academic year. This is explained as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Student Discussion Forum <<
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
- GNPC Scholarship Application Closing Date
- GNPC Scholarship Application Form
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship For SHS Graduates
Private Schools First Term Academic Calendar
- All private schools will reopen on 18th January
- Private school students will vacate on 22nd April.
- Vacation will be from 23rd April to 3rd May
Private Schools Second Term Academic Calendar
- Private Schools will resume for the second term on 4th May for all levels
- Private schools will vacate on 19th August.
- Vacation will begin on 20th August
- All students will return for the third term on 7th September
Private Schools Third Term Academic Calendar
- Private School will return for the 3rd term on 7th September and close the academic year on 14th December .
About The Private Schools Academic Calendar
Private Education Community in Ghana has been closed down for almost ten months as a result of measures taken by the government to control the spread of the COVID-19 Virus and its so galvinazing to hearing the reopen of Schools date as the President stated in his 21st nation’s address.
The Ministry of Education and Ghana Health Service have also signaled the reopening of schools safe, amidst Covid-19 pandemic thereby given the managers of schools and students permission to resume academic work.
Private Education Stakeholders are still with the conviction that, schools should connect students with peers and mentors, channel youthful energy into productive pursuits and teach essential academic skills for the holistic acquisition and development of knowledge and understanding that
underpins global competencies.
And as part of the council’s responsibilities to ensure the sustainability of private schools, in cognizant to the Covid-19 school reopening protocols and also not forfeiting the diverse philosophies in the private educational space.
The National Secretariat of GNACOPS in consultation with other relevant stakeholders, have put together guidelines to help safeguard and direct the management of academic and operations of private schools.