The Ministry of Finance has requested for the February payment Voucher of all pre-tertiary private school teachers. This is a result of Government’s stimulus packages for private schools in the wake of the closure of schools due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. This is to serve as a relief for the lockdown and halt in business activities as a result of the covid-19 pandemic. The Ministry Of Finance has also extended the initial deadline of 22nd April to Sunday,26th April 2020.
Kindly share the article with those that might need it. There is a whatsapp share button below the article. If you have enquiries let us know in the comment section.
- Schedule For Electoral Commission(EC) Training On Voter Registration Exercise
- Newly Posted Teachers With Staff IDs To Be Validated For Payment Of Salary
- NTC Registration For All In Service Private And Public Sector Teachers
- Apply For Government Scholarship Online To Study In Ghana And Abroad
- GES Study Leave With Pay: Forms, Approved Courses And Requirements
- GES Study Leave Postings Procedures
- GES Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Non Teaching Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
- GES Auxiliary Staff Recruitment Application Procedures
How To Register For The Private Schools’ COVID-19 Stimulus Package: Application Procedures
- As a criteria to get registered for the package, each school must submit a certified Scanned hard copy and soft copy in excel form of the school’s February Pay Vouchers to [email protected]
- The scanned hard copies must be certified by the head of the school before being added to the soft copy to be submitted via the mail.
- The purpose of requesting for the voucher is to be sure the teachers were paid in the month of February as well as their salary structure and SSNIT Contributions.
- The schools applying must be registered with the Registrar General’s Department and then Ghana Revenue Authority to be issued their Tax Identification Numbers (TIN).
- According to the leadership of the Ghana National Council of Private Schools, teachers need not be part of Associations before they can benefit from government stimulus packages.
- Meanwhile, the owners of the schools must make sure their schools are registered and have the necessary documents including their TIN numbers as Tax paying institutions.
Extension Of Registration Date
- The Collection of data has been extended to Sunday,26th April 2020 for onward submission to the Ministry of Finance on Monday, April 27, 2020.