According to the Conference of Principals (PrinCof) , Public Colleges of Education are expected to begin their second semester online on April 27, 2020. Public Colleges of Education are therefore to resume for effective Academic work for the second semester of 2019/2020 academic year on Monday, April 27, 2020.
You Can Share this Article With The Whatsapp Share Button Below This Article.
- Call Students Back To Campus For Lessons While Observing Social Distancing Protocol – TTAG
- NASPA Organizing Secretary Dismissed For Supporting Personnel Against NSS
- GES Launches Nationwide Fumigation And Disinfection Of Senior High Schools
- Newly Posted Teachers In The Northern Region Call On Nana Addo To Pay Them Their Salary
- No March Allowance For Teacher Trainees: To Be Paid Allowances In May,2020
- Teacher Trainees Asks Gov’t To Provide Them With Dedicated TV Channel For Lessons
The Statement By Conference of Principals (PrinCof)
According to the statement issued by Conference of Principals’ National President, Dr. Emmanuel Nyamekye, Colleges of Education are finding a solutions to continue teaching and learning on Monday, April 27, 2020. He however noted that quality of learning will be heavily dependent on the level and quality of access to digital devices such as PCs,Laptops, Phones, Quality Network and Data.
The Principals are hopeful that staff and students will make good use of the opportunity by patronizing, standard asynchronous online learning tools and platforms like the Google Classroom among other digital online platforms which would soon be rolled out for effective teaching and learning.
He therefore urged telecommunication service providers in the country to work towards reducing the cost of data to enable students of the various Public Colleges of Education to get access to their online learning platforms easily.
Public Colleges of Education Second Semester Reopening / Resumption Date
- The reopening / resumption date of the various Public Colleges of Education is therefore Monday, April 27, 2020