The Minister for Employment and Labor relations, Hon. Ignatius Baffour Awuah at the 6th Quadrennial National Conference of the Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) stated that public sector workers will receive an increment of 7% in salary this year.
The minister further stated at the event that In the peak of the pandemic, they were able to safeguard the work of every public sector worker in Ghana including teachers.
Kindly Share With Others, Use The Whatsapp Button Below This Article.
- Government Finally Increases Salary By 15% For All Public Sector Workers
- Teacher’s Union rejects 4% Salary Increment, Demands 15%
- Update On Public Sector Salary Negotiations – 10% Increment Likely To Take Effect In July
- Government Finally Increases Public Sector Worker’s Salary
- NABCo YouStart Application Form Portal
Government Workers To Get 7% Salary Increment
- His outfit had already negotiated with the leadership of organized labour and in the process, agreed to 4 percent last year and a 7 percent increment this year.
- He stated that they had agreed this year, the 4 percent will no longer exist and that they are going to give workers a 7 percent increment in their salary.
About Public Sector Salary Increment
- Last year, the government increased salaries of public sector employees by 4 percent. This is a decision which was rejected by labour unions such as the Teacher Unions because they were not satisfied with it for obvious reasons.
- The Unions demanded for 15% increment instead.
- The government then agreed to an initial 4% increment and subsequent 7% Salary Increment for Government Workers
- Has Public Sector Workers Salary Increased, Will Public Sector Workers Get 7% Salary Increment, Has Public Sector Workers Salary Been Increased By 7%, When Is Government Increasing Public Sector Workers Salary Increment
- Has Government Workers Salary Increased, Will Government Workers Get 7% Salary Increment, Has Government Workers Salary Been Increased By 7%
- Salary increment for government workers 2022/2023, Base pay for 2022/2023 in Ghana, Public sector salary increase 2022/2023/2024 , 2022/2023 salary increment for public sector workers, Public sector pay increases 2022/2023, New minimum wage for 2022/2023 in Ghana, What is the salary increase for 2022/2023/2024