Fund Management Organization in the public sector invites interested persons to apply for the position of Senior Assistant Administrator – Public Relations.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- To provide technical and administrative support for the effective and efficient performance of the Public Relations functions of the fund
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide input for the formulation of policies
- Ensure the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the programmes and activities of the Unit
- Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the Unit
- Oversee the design and implementation of the communication strategy of the fund
- Oversee the issuance of press releases on the fund’s activities, nurture relations with the media and organizes media briefings
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Mass Communication, Communication Studies, International Relations, Social Science or any other related discipline from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Membership of a relevant professional body would be an advantage.
- A minimum of eight (8) years post Bachelor’s degree relevant work experience in a reputable organization, four (4) years of which must be in a senior management position.
- Must pass an interview conducted by the fund in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES : HOW TO APPLY
- Qualified persons should submit an application letter supported by the following to the postal address below:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contact telephone number and E-mail address;
- Names and addresses of two (2) referees;
- Photocopies of certificates,
- Evidence of current salary (Bank advice, pay slip etc.)
The application should be addressed to,
c/o GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LTD
ADVERT NO: 370
P. O. BOX GP 742
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
- 6th October 2021
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.