Here is the ongoing Qatar Airways Ghana Recruitment 2020 / 2021 and how to apply. Qatar Airways is pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to lead their Ground Service team in Ghana as Airport Service Manager.
As Airport Service Manager based in Accra, you will ensure that Airport Operations in all areas run in a cost effective manner as well as conform to safety and security requirements. You must ensure that customers are provided with the Qatar Airways five star service promise. And create a competitive advantage for Qatar Airways in all ground products and services.
You will champion the Qatar Airways customer, employees, contractors and Airline in all phases of the airport operation to provide a safe, professional and on time operation that exceeds the internal and external customer expectations in attainment of the five star on the Ground service promise.
You will be responsible for training and resource planning by recommending staffing levels, plan and implement working schedules, implement necessary controls as well as ensure compliance with labour laws. You will also handle irregular operations at minimum cost and ensure an impeccable level of customer service and ensure operations are within budget.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Customer Support And Retail Representatives Needed at Hubtel Limited
- Sales Support And Export Sales Officers At Impact Talent Ghana
- Ongoing Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) Recruitment
- New Entry Level Vacancies at Nestle Ghana
- Massive Recruitment Of Sales Agents At Allianz Life
- Client Service Officers Needed at VisionFund Ghana
- Records Keepers and Storekeepers Urgently Needed at Newmont Mining Corporation
- To join our team in this role you need a Bachelor’s degree with at least 4 years’ experience relevant experience OR a diploma with at least five years relevant experience.
- You need to have strong operations experience within an airline, customer service environment or Ghana operations environment including supervisory/management roles.
- You must have Extensive overall knowledge of all areas of airport operations is required.
- You must be Fluent in English (written and spoken) .
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Qatar Airways Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- Then fill the Qatar Airways Ghana Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit