Here is the current Qatar Charity Ghana Recruitment and how to apply. Qatar Charity Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ministry Of Tourism Ghana Recruitment Portal
- Permanent Staff Recruitment At Forestry Commission Ghana
- Massive Nationwide Recruitment At Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFad)
- Apply: Ongoing Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) Recruitment
- Apply: Ongoing Recruitment at Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment
Recruitment Of Social Welfare Officers
- Adhere to all policies, systems and procedures in place in Qatar Charity.
- Understand social and cultural reality, and respect customs and traditions of the society he works for.
- Prepare case studies based on social research methodology and guidance of the sponsorship and social welfare officer.
- Submit studied case to the sponsorship and social welfare officer and support him with additional information on these cases whenever needed.
- Follow-up preparation of case files according to lists of documents required by QC, and to ensure the authenticity of all documents submitted.
- Maintain confidentiality of information on the cases studied, and fully committed to use such information in a professional way.
- Prepare and implement the periodic Action Plan (weekly / monthly) under supervision of the sponsorship and social welfare officer.
- Monitor provision of the required services to beneficiaries under his supervision and in accordance with QC general monitoring framework and the timeline approved by his supervisor.
- Monitor direct receipt of beneficiary allowances and ensure that they are on time and in the specified amounts, prepare and submit beneficiary lists to his supervisor officer.
- Liaise with various stakeholders to better serve provision of services to beneficiaries whom he supervises.
- Prepare reports for individual beneficiaries according to categories and reporting cycle, and to ensure that all data contained in the reports are up-to-date and accurate.
- Facilitate communication or access to beneficiaries for the purpose of follow up, monitoring or evaluation.
- Prepare quarterly narrative reports listing various achievements that have been made to provide services to different supervised groups.
- Provide necessary information about the supervised beneficiaries upon request either from the country office or headquarters.
Recruitment Of Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officers
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures.
- Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on Project strategies and activities.
- Suggests strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency, and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks.
- Assist Project Manager in preparing other relevant reports.
- Organize and conduct training on M&E/MIS for QC staff and QC Partners.
- Develop M&E system for the Projects Department of QC and QC’s Local Partners.
- Prepare Issues Log and Risk Log for the Project.
- Prepare and maintain data base.
- Any other assignments given by direct supervisors
Recruitment Of Civil Engineers
- Under direct supervision of the Program Manager, the officer will have the following responsibilities:
- Taking full charge of the technical aspects of QC construction projects;
- Reviewing plans and designs submitted by the implementing partners and advise the Program Manger accordingly;
- Supervising on-going projects through conducting field visits to ongoing QC projects and prepare reports accordingly;
- Revising cost estimates provided by different implementing partners;
- Preparing, revising plans, designs and Bill of Quantities;
- Participating in the preparation of all programme reports, budget reviews, programme analysis etc;
- Coordinate activities and exchanges information with QC management to contribute to the achievement of the overall country programme objectives;
- Helps in drafting and finalizing contracts with different partners as and when required;
- Guides QC management by researching and advising on the best engineering solutions for proposed projects;
- Produces and revises the detailed designs and documentation for the construction and implementation of civil engineering projects;
- Supervises the testing and commissioning of completed works;
- Analyses and interprets reports on loading, labour, productivity, quality, materials and performance;
- Undertakes technical and feasibility studies and site investigations;
- Supervises tendering procedures and puts together proposals;
- Other duties as and when required.
Recruitment Of Finance Assistants
- Ensure efficient and accurate payments and disbursements focusing on the achievement of the following:
- Conduct internal follow up on payment and disbursement processes to ensure timely payments to contractors and suppliers.
- Effect payments using provided software program (Tally), ensuring accuracy of computation and completeness of supporting documentation and preparing for payments (cheques and bank transfers)
- Responsible for both physical and electronic filing of all finance records and documents as per QC financial and accounting rules, regulations and policies, Etc.
- Help in preparations of Financial Reports on Qatar Charity Implemented Programs in Ghana.
- Make sure that all financial operations correspond to the historical order.
- Help review and ensure monthly reconciliation between the assets of the bank and accounts of records with payroll accounts of these banks and make the necessary adjustments and issuing and printing checks.
- Help prepare monthly salaries after accurate financial scrutiny and precise calculation and ensure that they conform to the policies and procedures adopted and send them to the Head Office in Doha on time for review and certification.
- Prepare the necessary reconciliation audit of the Field Office with accounts of the External Parties to be dealt with to ensure the health of their balances in the system, and follow-up procedures for the payments of suppliers in timely manner.
- Help coordinate and facilitate the work of Internal and External procedures and regulations.
- Other duties as and when required.
Recruitment Of Drivers
- Carry out daily inspection of assigned vehicle(s) and report any defects.
- Ensure all appropriate equipment are readily available and in good working order.
- Driving any type of vehicles (per Class of License) assigned to him.
- Keep to appropriate timings.
- Keep accurate paper-based records.
- Ensure the safety of passengers at all times.
- Comply with all Qatar Charity policies and procedures.
- Comply with all Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Provide passenger assistant role where required.
- Undertake any other tasks within the framework of QC proceedings assigned to him.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions