The Executive Secretary of the national teaching council, Mr. Christian Addai Poku has stated reasons why the NTC Licensure Exams Results for candidates who took the licensure exams since September 2018 have still not received their provisional licence.
In a release in the College of Education weekly Journal dated 4th November 2019, he made this known when reporters asked him about the concerns raised by some of the 2018 newly trained teachers that they have still not received their provisional licence certificates.
The Executive Secretary of the national teaching council, Mr. Christian Addai Poku stated that:
” There are two categories with respect to such challenges.
The first, are those who wrote the examination in September 2019 and their provisional license has been sent to their various centers”. According to him there are about 2000 candidates who have still not received theirs because their graduation list has not been confirmed by the university of cape coast.
We can only issue license when your institution has confirmed that you have passed pending graduation. Which implies that that you can pass the licensure exams but you will not be be issued a certificate unless you pass your institution examinations. ”
Some students have been to our offices with their college certificates but we still cannot give them the license certificates unless we get approval from their institution that they have passed their courses of study successfully.
- NTC Licensure Exams Results To Be Released Last Week In November
- National Teaching Council to roll out In-service Teacher Licence at GH¢200
- Ghana Passport Application Procedures And All Details: Updated
- GES Recruitment New Application Procedures
- GES Recruitment 2019/2020 New Application Procedures
- Ghana National Service Scheme Procedures And All Details 2019 / 2020.