Recruitment Of Accountant At Islamic University College. The Islamic University College, Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Accountant for the University College.
Without prejudice to any other responsibilities as may be determined by the President and Management of the University College, the Accountant shall, among other things, be responsible to the Vice President for Business Development for:
- Maintaining the finances of the University College;
- Receiving moneys due the University College and making authorized payments on its behalf;
- Preparing consolidated income and expenditure returns at intervals as may be required by the President and Management of the University College; and
- Ensuring that the University College’s financial transactions are accurately and properly recorded and also follow the requirements of law
- Massive Recruitment Of Administrative And IT Personnel At A Public Sector Organization
- University Of Cape Coast (UCC) Recruitment 2020
- University of Education Winneba (UEW) Recruitment 2020
- Check Out All Available Jobs Here >>> All Available Jobs March 2020 <<<
Qualifications / Experience
- Applicant must have a minimum of a good first degree in a relevant field plus a professional qualification in Accounting with at least five years working experience.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
- Applicant must demonstrate a high level of integrity, competence and leadership
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons with the requisite academic qualifications should download the IUCG Employment Application Form from the University website www.iug.edu.gh or pick up the Form from the Registry (at IUCG Campus, Adjiringanor, East Legon in Accra).
- The Application Form (with requisite attachments, including three referees’ reports) must be submitted in (soft copy) to [email protected] or (in hard copy) through the following address:
Islamic University College, Ghana (IUCG)
P.O. Box CT 3221
Telephone Numhers: (020) 244-4499, (024) 404 9465.
Deadline for the submission of application: April 14, 2020