AjumaPros is an artisan consultancy service provider that help you find experienced, trained and thoroughly vetted artisans (Designers, handymen and more) for both Domestic and Commercial needs. We are at your disposal at all destinations all you have to do is to log on to our platform www.ajumapros.com. Book a service and we will attend to you right away. Is as easy as that.
Kindly share this article to alert others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Administrative, Health, Technical And Engineering Vacancies At GoldLine Limited – 11 Vacancies
- Recruitment Of Marketing Executive At Walulel
- Recruitment Of Business Manager At Ajumapros
- Recruitment Of Healthcare Coach (Patient Coordinator) At IQVIA
- Recruitment Of Qualitative Analyst at Walulel
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Manage will take care of all marketing related tasks on Ajumapros and report to CEO on progress weekly
- Market the the business both on social media and any other platform
- Get more clients to sign up with the company
- Get more Artisan to enroll on Ajumapros platform
- Prepare advertising gigs and marketing campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Job Qualifications And Experience
- HND / Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, IT, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- A minimum experience in digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Remote Work ( Work from home)
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Ajumapros Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Then fill the Ajumapros Recruitment form
- Then click on the “apply for this position “button to submit
Closing Date : 26 July, 2020