The International Cocoa Initiative (ICI) is recruiting for Finance and Administrative Assistant. Established in 2002, the International Cocoa Initiative (ICI) is the leading organisation promoting child protection in cocoa-growing communities. ICI works with the cocoa industry, civil society and national governments in cocoa-producing countries to ensure a better future for children and contribute to the elimination of child labour. ICI has developed a Child Labour Monitoring and Remediation System (CLMRS) that allows industry partners to manage responsibly the risk of child labour in their cocoa supply chain. In line with the Ghana Child Labor Monitoring System (GCLMS), the system is based on the presence of Community Facilitators (CF) within cocoa-growing communities who raise awareness on the issue of child labour; identify cases and implement remediation activities.
International Cocoa Initiative (ICI), Terms of Reference, Finance and Administrative Assistant, Ghana
The International Cocoa Initiative (ICI) (www.cocoainitiative.org) seeks a FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to support its operations in the Accra Office in Ghana.
CONTRACT DURATION: FIXED TERM
- Manage the fleet management software to track the movements and behaviours of drivers and the vehicles on the road to ensure they are in line with our security guidelines
- Ensure vehicle logbooks are maintained in all the vehicles and that they are properly filled by the drivers and do a monthly analysis of vehicle usage and fuel consumption for reasonability of usage and fuel consumption
- Work with the drivers to ensure that vehicle maintenance, insurance, and road worthy certificates are timely done, and that all incidence are timely reported
- Report any incidence of health and security concern on the office premises eg, access to the building, theft, fire risk, pollution etc. to the Country Director/Adm. Officer for immediate remediation
- Coordinate the global security policy implementation and be the security focal point
- Ensure maintenance and repairs works on the office building are promptly detected and corrected
- Keep a generator logbook and ensure the office generator is regularly serviced in line with the terms of the tenancy agreement
- Keep records of all office consumables and ensure the right usage and timely replenishment
- Soliciting for pro-forma invoices or quotations from potential suppliers in line with the ICI procurement policy and office and projects budget
- Raising of purchase order with all supporting documents attached for relevant approvals
- Prompt deposit of cash, particularly arising from liquidations of cash disbursed and submit the pay in slip to the finance officer for filing
- When necessary withdraw cash from the bank for petty cash expenses on the instructions of the Senior Finance Officer
- Maintain good relations with government offices such as the Ghana Revenue Authority, the Registrar General’s Department, Data Protection Authority for the
- submission of forms for the payment of withholding taxes, PAYE etc., and the renewal and filing of all statutory documents.
- Will be required to perform any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisors
- COCOBOD Limited Recruitment 2020 : Application Procedures
- Cocoa Health and Extension Division Of COCOBOD Recruitment 2020
- COCOBOD Recruitment For Data Collection Officers
- COCOBOD Nationwide Recruitment
Job Qualification And Experience
Applicant must have:
- either a higher diploma or a degree in business or a relevant discipline and
- at least 2-3 years relevant working experience and demonstrate the willingness and ability to learn within a short period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of actors;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent command of the Microsoft Office software products, Word, Excel and Outlook.
The position is based in in the ICI’s Ghana office in Accra.
LANGUAGES: Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Recruitment Of Drivers, Technical Specialist And Programme Assistant At UNCDP
- Nestle Ghana Recruitment 2020
- Check Out All Available Jobs Here >>> All Available Jobs March 2020 <<<
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV AND A COVER LETTER to the folowing email: [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT”
Application Closing Date
Applications are to be submitted not later than : 21st March, 2020
Kindly share the article with those that might need it. There is a whatsapp share button below the article.
If You Have Any Enquiries, Let Us Know In The Comment Section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
You can also join our Telegram forum to make all your enquiries known. Here is the forum: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Discussion Forum <<<