The Healthcare Coach provides compassionate and empathetic guidance to help patients manage the impact of their condition and to use their prescribed treatment effectively. The Healthcare Coach is a qualified professional who complements the education and care provided by the patient’s own healthcare team and does not provide medical advice. The role involves regular patient contact, in person and by telephone, and is responsible for building rapport and helping to address their patients’ personal challenges and needs by effectively applying Motivational Interviewing skills and other behaviour change techniques outlined through the program support materials. Besides, the Healthcare Coach is responsible for processing co-payment and cash facilitation requests of patients enrolled in Financial Programs.
Kindly share this article to alert others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Administrative, Health, Technical And Engineering Vacancies At GoldLine – 11 Vacancies
- Recruitment Of Marketing Executive At Walulel
- Recruitment Of Business Manager At Ajumapros
- Recruitment Of Digital Marketing Manager at Ajumapros
- Recruitment Of Qualitative Analyst at Walulel
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients.
• Provides ongoing educational support to identified patients throughout their treatment cycles, this could be through face to face interactions or telephonic contacts.
• Perform Co-payment and Cash Facilitation services as applicable
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients.
• Assesses and provides tailored interventional support to help patients overcome potential psychological or behavioural XZ challenges that may impact their ability to manage their treatment or specific disease.
• Motivates patients to adhere to their regular treatment schedule, meals, routines, chores, exercise and self-care to achieve best results.
• Maintains safety needs and follow proper communications protocol in case of an emergency.
• Report the IQVIA’s condition and any changes to the Program Manager and send progress notes to program Manager on frequent basis
• Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards.
• Accurately captures patient details following home-based and telephone interactions and assessments in the tracking software.
• Reports any potential adverse events, product quality issues or other perceived safety risks.
• Refers specific medical queries or issues to other healthcare professionals in accordance with local guidelines or company protocols where appropriate.
• Communicates with and develops relationships with other healthcare entities/organizations as deemed needed for the Program and within their scopes.
Job Qualifications And Experience
• Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree of Nursing/ MBCBH or a science-based field.
• Minimum Experience: Palliative Care experience desirable.
• Strong IT Skills: Must have experience and capabilities to use MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Languages: English and local dialect (Swahili is an asset).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly showing empathy, tact and discretion
• Prior experience supporting patients in a home health or call centre setting
• Strong computer literacy and ability to learn new programs / systems quickly
• Satisfactory completion of pre-employment medical and background checks.
• Able to accommodate flexible work hours
Patient-centred counselling experience:
• Prior training and practical experience using psychological therapy techniques such as Motivational interviewing or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
• Clear understanding of the need to deliver an excellent experience to the patient or caregiver and referring physician.
• Ability to consider and review opportunities to expand healthcare professional’s awareness of the resources and services the IQVIA can offer by focusing on need and partnership opportunity.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and business.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the home healthcare industry.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : IQVIA Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- Then enter your email to begin the application process
- Then fill the IQVIA Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit