You’ll be joining a group of people who dare to dream and even more importantly, the audacity to act. You’ll be working under the banner of Walulel, a scale-up company with a friendly team of highly skilled, ambitious and motivated data scientists, architects, urban planners and web developers who work collaboratively to achieve a common goal of delivering impactful analysis.
Our working together enables us develop statistical models, that solve complex problems and identify opportunities so as to show people the places they already know in a manner they’ve never seen before. We want to make you a valued respected and trusted member of the Walulel team.
Unlike other companies we work a four-day week (Monday to Thursday), but we pay a full-time salary. Now if that isn’t reason enough to apply, we don’t know what is! Pay wise, our primary concern is getting the best talent on our team, so whatever you can convince us you’re worth, we’d be happy to pay.
Remuneration honestly depends on the candidate. Be assured however that we know, to get the best people on board, we must pay them their worth. We’ll also provide the benefits befitting of great candidates and the working flexibility to allow great people stay at the top of their game.
Kindly share this article to alert others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Administrative, Health, Technical And Engineering Vacancies At GoldLine Limited – 11 Vacancies
- Recruitment Of Business Manager At Ajumapros
- Recruitment Of Digital Marketing Manager at Ajumapros
- Recruitment Of Healthcare Coach (Patient Coordinator) At IQVIA
- Recruitment Of Qualitative Analyst at Walulel
Job Qualifications And Experience
- A genuine interest in digital technology and innovation trends. How you show this is up to you!
- A working knowledge of urban development trends. We want to hear from people who have an idea of who is doing what, where.
- Experience of working in, and a broad understanding of, Accra’s residential Real Estate Market.
- Evidence of an ability to manage multiple client relationships.
- Experience of working to, meeting, and on occasion, exceeding realistic targets…
- Flexibility. We mustn’t forget we’re scale-up and so we need people who can show that they are adaptable when needed to be!
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Send an up-to-date copy of your CV, together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to the following email: [email protected]
- We are hoping to interview successful candidates asap, so don’t delay. Apply now to become a part of the Walulel team.