You’ll be joining a group of people who dare to dream and even more importantly, the audacity to act. You’ll be working under the banner of Walulel, a scale-up company with a friendly team of highly skilled, ambitious and motivated data scientists, architects, urban planners and web developers who work collaboratively to achieve a common goal of delivering impactful analysis.
Our working together enables us develop statistical models, that solve complex problems and identify opportunities so as to show people the places they already know in a manner they’ve never seen before. We want to make you a valued respected and trusted member of the Walulel team.
Unlike other companies we work a four-day week (Monday to Thursday), but we pay a full-time salary. Now if that isn’t reason enough to apply, we don’t know what is! Pay wise, our primary concern is getting the best talent on our team, so whatever you can convince us you’re worth, we’d be happy to pay.
Kindly share this article to alert others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Content Analysis Techniques;
- Qualitative Data Validation Methods;
- Data Storage and Retrieval Architecture; and
- The Rules of Effective Communication.
Job Qualifications And Experience
- An undergraduate degree in a qualitatively analytical field. A Masters’ degree will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience of applied research/projects involving qualitative data analysis;
- Working knowledge and extensive use of a qualitative data analytical software (I.e. Nvivo, Atlas.ti);
- Demonstrable evidence of being very well organised, able to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities and adhere to deadlines;
- A track record of ruthless attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team; and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Send an up-to-date copy of your CV, together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to the following email: [email protected]
- We are hoping to interview successful candidates asap, so don’t delay. Apply now to become a part of the Walulel team.