Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
About Registration Sim TNT
- The TNT Sim Registration begun on December 27th. In compliance with the SIM Registration Act, mobile service provider TNT Communications, Inc. (TNT) has launched its online SIM Registration portal to allow sim owners register their sim cards.
- The launch of TNT SIM Registration portal is in line with the SIM Registration Act, which aims to curb the proliferation of text scams and other mobile phone related criminal activities.
TNT SIM Registration Requirements
- Your Personal information such as Name, Address, date of birth
- A photo of your face
- A photo and ID Number of any of the following ID Cards is also required to complete your TNT SIM Registration
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- Philippine Identification
- Social Security System ID
- Police Clearance
- Firearms License to Own and Possess ID
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- Professional Regulation Commission ID
- Unified Multi-purpose Identification Card
- Government Service Insurance System E-Card
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- A person with Disabilities Card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID
- Other valid IDs with photoID Card Number
Registration Sim TNT
- First Visit the official TNT SIM Card Registration portal at https://simreg.smart.com.ph/.
- Then Enter your mobile number
- Afterwards tick the “Terms & Conditions” box
- Afterwards click the “SEND OTP” button.
- Then Enter the OTP sent to the mobile number and click the “VERIFY OTP” button.
- A “Success!” pop-up will be displayed on the page, click “OK” button to continue the process.
- Provide the following required information on the Customer Information page: Type of Registration,
ID Card Number, First Name, Middle Name (tick the “I have no legal middle name” if true), Last Name, Birthday, Sex
- Afterwards take photo of your ID card and upload for Verification.
- Upload a selfie of yourself for verification and Click the “Next” button
- Afterwards fill-in the Address Information page.
- Enter an alternate contact information so TNT can connect with you in case of further validation, and Click the “Next” button
- Review the information entered on the Summary Page and tap the next button.
- Tab the first box to confirm that the provided information is true and correct and tab “Next”
- Take a screenshot or download the page of the last page to save a copy of your SIM card registration reference number. Remember to keep it as reference number will serve as your certificate of registration. Step
- Finally you will receive a confirmation SMS verifying that your TNT SIM registration was successful.
TNT Sim Registration For Subscribers
TNT Prepaid and TNT subscribers can now register their SIM and get 3 GB FREE.
- First Visit the TNT Sim Registration portal at smart.com.ph/simreg
- Then enter the required information and upload your valid ID
- Then wait for an SMS confirmation to get 3 GB of free Data
TNT Sim Registration Centers & Channels
Smart TNT is making the SIM Registration process more convenient with these alternative channels:
- Visit Smart TNT Stores nationwide
- Call or Dial the Smart TNT Hotlines (*888 via TNT/TNT mobile, or 8888-1111 via landline)
- Chat with TNT Facebook Messenger Chatbot to guide you through the process
- Download the TNT GigaLife App on Google Play Store or App Store
TNT Sim Registration For Postpaid Subscribers
- Smart TNT Postpaid Subscribers just have to confirm the personal information and IDs they submitted for their postpaid plan application by texting YES to 5858.
- Afterwards just wait for a confirmation message from TNT for a successful SIM Registration.
- Smart TNT will send you a message and ask for your confirmation about the details and documents you provided when you subscribed as a TNT SIM user. This will be used to automatically register your sim
TNT Sim Registration Limits
- You can register multiple SIM cards with Smart TNT or other telecom networks
- There is no limit to the number of SIMs registered under one name
- If you have TWO or more Smart TNT SIM Cards, you must register each through the registration portal by repeating using the steps provided above until you have registered all SIMs under your name.
- If you have different SIM from other telcom service providers, such as Globe, DITO, TM, then you must register each SIM card under your name through the appropriate registration link provided by the specific telcom service provider.
TNT Sim Registration Deadline
- The Smart TNT Sim Registration which begun on December 27th, 2022, is to end on April 26th, 2023
- This a 180 days deadline defined by the SIM Registration Act.
- The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) may extend when necessary
TNT Sim Block
- Subscribers who do not register their Smart TNT SIM cards within stipulated registration period, will have their sims deactivated and blocked from making and receiving calls, text messages, data usage etc.