Here is the University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) revised (new) academic calendar for the second semester of academic year all its campuses. The management of the University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) has released the revised academic calendar for the second semester of academic year.
The University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) Academic Calendar was interrupted due to the lockdown initiated by the government of Ghana to contain the covid 19 pandemic that resulted in the closure of all educational institutions.
The reviewed UPSA Academic Calendar for the second semester is approved by the Executive Committee at its sitting. The new Calendar takes into consideration the migration of all lectures to the online learning (E Learning) platform.
You Can Share This With The Whatsapp Share button Below This Article. If You Have An Enquiry, Let Us Know In The Comment Section.
- UPSA Academic Calendar, Fees, Timetable For Academic Year
- Check Here: New KNUST Academic Calendar And Arrangements For Completion of Academic Year
- Check Here: New UCC Academic Calendar And Arrangements For Completion of Academic Year
- UCC Sandwich Results Portal
- UCC Semester Examination Results And Resit Date
Revised UPSA Academic Calendar And Reopening Date For Academic Year
The University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) online lectures registration and end of semester exam schedule are as follows:
- Online teaching for the second semester of academic year ends on Sunday, April 26.
- All students are expected to be duly registered by Friday, April 24,.
- The end of second-semester examinations will start on Monday, May 18,. [note that the starting of examinations has been postponed from Monday, May 11,, to Monday, May 18,
- The end of semester examinations will take the form of Take-Home-Assignments, which are to be done offline and submitted electronically through the approved channels. Note, you will be required to: Access and download the Take-Home-Assignments from UPSA Virtual platform; Answer the questions offline and submit your answers electronically through the approved channels.
- The Examination Timetable and other details will be given in due course through the University’s approved channels of communication.
Management of the University wishes to take this opportunity to reach out to all our students that; it is working with their utmost interest at heart. Management, therefore, appeal to all and sundry to remain calm and adhere to all directives from the University.