Here is the current Right To Play Recruitment and how to apply. Right To Play is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer
- Coordinates and implements regular monitoring of program outcomes by leading outcome studies at least once a year.
- Utilizes the global monitoring system to track program outputs such as number of trainings conducted and number of program participants.
- Coordinates the required preparations for all ME activities by identifying and preparing participants for samples, testing and translating data collection tools and liaising with schools/communities to secure time/space.
- Implements qualitative (focus groups, interviews, child observations) and quantitative (surveys) tools to collect data with children, youth, leaders, parents, partners and other stakeholders.
- Coordinates access to, and retrieval of, secondary data such as school records, community-level health statistics.
- Identifies innovations and improvements to enhance effectiveness of the global MEL framework and systems.
Recruitment Of Project Manager
- Oversees the implementation of project plan. Ensures that project teams are implementing project activities in line with donor requirements to achieve project outcomes.
- Collaborates with MEL Specialist/Manager/ Officer to establish and maintain the project monitoring, evaluation and Learning (MEL) and reporting system in line with RTP MEL standards and the performance measurement framework of the project.
- Collaborates with MEL Specialist/Manager/Officer to develop and implement monitoring, review, assessment and evaluation plans for improved program development and delivery.
- Works closely with other project technical staff (e.g. Gender Specialist, Child Protection Advisor) to ensure that project implementation reflects global good practice, including in cross-cutting areas such as gender equality, child protection and environmental sustainability.
- Ensures adherence to RTP program standards in program design and implementation.
- Oversees preparation and submission of quality narrative reports, financial reports, work plans and budgets in line with donor requirements.
- Monitors budget implementation, compliance and financial reporting to donors. Ensures that financial budgeting and reporting is aligned with program/project plans and implementation.
- Provides quarterly updates of lessons learned and best practices to the direct manager and stakeholders to ensure that project lessons are being used to promote improved program delivery.
- Conducts regular monitoring visits to project locations.
- Together with the project team and in consultation with the direct manager, proactively identifies bottlenecks and potential implementation risks and develops effective strategies to address them.
- Promptly answers ad hoc requests for information concerning the project from the donor and/or Fundraising Centre, in line with agreed project communication protocols.
- Identifies potential success stories and other communications content as related to the project and shares with the direct report for onward sharing with RTP communications staff.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions