The Government of Ghana has Finally Increased Public Sector Worker’s Salary. The Public Services Joint Standing Negotiating Committee (PSJSNC) wishes to inform you that after months of negotiation on the base pay it has finally been concluded.
- Government Finally Increases Salary By 15% For All Public Sector Workers
- Teacher’s Union rejects 4% Salary Increment for 2021, Demands 15%
- Update On Public Sector Salary Negotiations – 10% Increment Likely To Take Effect In July
- NABCO Monitoring Exercise Update
- All NABCo Trainees To Be Made Permanent In The Upcoming Recruitments
Salary Increment For Public Sector Workers
- Although organized Labour proposed figures of 10% for both 2021/2022, Government side tabled 4% and 7% for 2021/2022 respectively with the condition that if they stood on our demands then there will be retrenchment in the public sector.
Breakdown Of Salary Increment For Government Workers
Organized Labour after some deliberations on the issue raised by Government side has accepted the proposal of 4% / 7% for 2021/2022 respectively with the following conditions:
- That the agreement takes effect from 1st Jan.2021 with the payment of arrears spread as follows:
- 1 month arrears payment added on to August, September, October, November and 2months arrears on December 2021 making the 6months arrears.
- That there will be no retrenchment during the period.
- That Government should continue to recruit in the public sector.
- That Government ensure that vaccines are made available for public sector workers.
- That Government ensure full payment of Tier2 pension.
Salary increment for government workers 2021/ 2022/2023/2024, Base pay for 2021/ 2022/2023/2024 in Ghana, Public sector salary increase 2021/ 2022/2023/2024 , 2021/ 2022/2023/2024 salary increment for public sector workers, Public sector pay increases 2021/ 2022/2023/2024, New minimum wage for 2021/ 2022/2023/2024 in Ghana, What is the salary increase for 2022/2023/2024