Here are currently ongoing Sandvik Job Vacancies 2020 and how to apply. Various recruitment positions have been opened by Sandvik, The Tools Sales and Support Representative (TSSR) is responsible for the Sales and technical support of Sandvik Rock Tools offering to the Mining and Rock Technology customer base in West Africa.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Masive Recruitment Of Nurses At Malaria Vaccine Research Center
- Recruitment Of Collections Analyst at Vodafone Ghana
- Recruitment Of Driver, Technicians, Engineers at DRA Global
- Recruitment Of Manager at Protea Hotels
- Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020
- Recruitment Of District Training Coordinator at Sabre Education
- Recruitment Of Human Resources And Operations Officer at JSI Research & Training
- Optimise Sales and Profitability of Rock Tools
- Training and coaching of relevant internal and customer personnel on Rock Tools.
- Work closely with Service and Training personnel to optimise knowledge across departments including Logistics to ensure effective forecasting of Rock Tools.
- Customer site visit on regular basis with written reports.
- To facilitate customers selection and ordering of Rock Tools.
- To facilitate customer warranty claims and process.
- To conduct trials and testing of new products at customer sites.
- Liaise with factories to stay abreast of product development, as well as knowledge transfer back to the factories of market requirements and trends, and marketing teams as well as aftermarket teams to optimise sales opportunities.
- Effective coaching and training of dealer personnel responsible for growing the Sandvik offering in West Africa.
- Develop customer relationship to ensure customers have positive experience and remain loyal to the Sandvik brand.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Company Values and current Company Policies and Procedures.
- Takes responsibility for personal development and enhancement of skills.
- Adhere to all SMRT Policies and Procedures especially the SHEQ Policies.
- Degree Qualified Mining Engineer or a Rich Trade Background in Mechanical discipline or a rich Mining Operational background with minimum (5) years’ experience in Mining.
- Minimum of (5) years’ experience in the field of Rock Tools and Surface/Underground Mining.
- Experience/Knowledge of Mining drilling equipment and Rock Tools is required.
- Excellent Sales, Communication and Presentation skills required.
- Appreciable level of Computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Possession of a Valid Ghanaian Drivers’ license, preferably Class B
- French language skills will be an advantage.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Sandvik Ghana Recruitment Portal
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- Then fill the Vodafone Ghana Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
Closing Date : 1 July, 2020