Despite the over 75,000 Electronic scholarship applications received by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat for the 2020/2021 academic year, the representations from the Western and Western North Regions are relatively low. The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat announced on Thursday at a press briefing in Sekondi, and in the process encouraged interested applicants to quickly log on to the www.scholarshipgh.com portal and follow the three-step application process before the deadline of May, 15, 2020.
Kindly share this article to inform others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can also join our Telegram forum to make all your enquiries known. Here is the forum: >>> Job Vacancies Announcement And Teacher Discussion Forum <<<
- Apply: MTN Ghana Bright Scholarships 2020 For Undergraduates
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
- University Of Ghana (UG) Legon Official Admission Forms And How To Apply 2020 / 2021
- University of Cape Coast ( UCC ) Official Admission Forms And How To Apply 2020 / 2021
- University Of Education Winneba ( UEW ) Admission Forms And How To Apply 2020 / 2021
- Nursing And Midwifery Training College Application Forms And How To Apply 2020 / 2021
- Official Admission Forms For All Colleges Of Education In Ghana And How To Apply 2020 / 2021
- Online Ghana Passport Application, Renewal And Replacement Procedures 2020 / 2021
- TIN Number Registration At No Cost; Download Form, Online Procedures, TIN Checker
Mr. Kingsley Agyeman, the Director of the Scholarship Secretariat, told Journalists that about 70,000 people will be sponsored by the Scholarship Secretariat for the 2020/2021 academic.
According to him, the Secretariat is expected to spend 80 million cedis this year compared to 40 million cedis spent on 32,000 qualified applicants last year.
He noted that scholarship application process has now been decentralized to ensure transparency and more accessibility.
Just about 16 percent of senior high school graduates proceed to the tertiary level which over the years has had negative effects on manpower and technical expertise with resultant effects on the rapid socio-economic dynamics of the country.
The Director of the Secretariat noted that the scholarship was therefore open for students who have the potentials but lack of funds to further their education.
How To Apply For A Scholarship Using The Online Application Process for Ghana
Check How To Apply For A Scholarship Using The Online Application Process for Ghana: