Here is the current Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) recruitment and how to apply. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Administrative Assistants
- Effectively manage the office of the CMMP
- Maintain diaries and arrange appointments for the Project Coordinator, the CMMP Steering Committee, and related Working Groups.
- Manage the front desk of the Secretariat; answer phone calls, take messages and handle incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Provide secretarial services and advice to the Project Coordinator.
- Responsible for keeping the records/files (soft and hard database) of the Secretariat.
- Organize and circulate information/messages, documents, and files appropriately.
- Schedule and organize meetings effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of events such as training, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Maintain and monitor office supplies, ordering new stationery, furniture, and electronics appliances as required.
- Assist the Project Coordinator and other team members with project tasks.
- Liaise with relevant organizations and clients.
Recruitment Of Project Analysts
- Provide technical support to the four Working Groups under the CMMP, namely; Markets and Products, Legal and Regulation, Market Infrastructure, and Education and Research.
- Conduct primary and secondary research and make recommendations for consideration by the various Working Groups.
- Provide analytical services including impact modelling and impact analysis for the Working Groups.
- Prepare and present concept papers for consideration and implementation.
- Prepare and present reports to facilitate the implementation of initiatives of the Working Groups.
- Support the Project Coordinator by contributing to project planning, preparing and maintaining documentation as well as implementation of the overall strategy of the Secretariat.
- Prepare and review documents and reports in accordance with the World Bank’s standard.
- Support the Working Groups to prepare progress reports, semi-annual and annual reports etc.
Recruitment Of Project Accountants
- In charge of the project’s financial management which comprises: Budgeting, internal control, treasury management- including funds flow and disbursement, accounting and financial reporting.
- Maintain all accounting records and relevant books of account in line with approved accounting standards and in line with the World Bank and or Donor Agencies regulations.
- Prepare and/or update the project financial procedures manual that will ensure compliance with accounting policies and practices.
- Prepare periodic reports (monthly, quarterly, and annually) in accordance with acceptable accounting standards and in compliance with applicable development partners (e.g. World Bank, AFDB, etc).
- Prepare Procurement work plans in accordance with the World Bank procedures and prepare progress reports for inclusion in the Financial Monitoring Report and Projects Progress report.
- Prepare requests for proposals and tender documents, coordinate tender opening and evaluation of tender documents and negotiation processes, contract award, and execution.
- Prepare and publish procurement notices such as General Procurement Notice, Invitation To Tender, Request for Expression of Interest, and Contract Award notices in accordance with World Bank Guidelines and specific requirements of the Financing Agreement, etc.
Recruitment Of Manager (Finance & Capital)
- Assist the Senior Manager in the budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning processes of the Commission.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Prepare weekly liquidity reports and advice on portfolio management of the Commission’s reserves.
- Prepare monthly revenue reconciliation.
- Prepare staff Pension reports.
- Assist in the month-end close activities.
- Perform variance analysis by comparing actuals against budget/forecast and prior year performances.
- Assist in internal control documentation and compliance.
- Support decision-making by providing Management with timely, detailed, and meaningful insights and visibility on business performance.
- Ensure integrity of financial data and compliance with relevant laws/regulations
- Any other duties which may be assigned.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply
- Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2022/2023
- SEC Recruitment 2022/2023