Here is the current Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Ghana Recruitment and how to apply. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Assistant Policy Research Officer
• Collect relevant data on the securities market, analyse such data and make recommendations to your supervisor about steps to be taken by the SEC to further regulate and promote the growth and development of the market.
• Analyse thoroughly occurrences and trends in the securities market and provide recommendations on how the Commission can further promote an efficient, fair and transparent securities market.
• Monitor the external environment, analyse and report its impact on the performance of the capital market.
• Conduct research on investor education in Ghana and work with the Communications and External Affairs Unit to design programmes, strategies and implement same to advance the level of investor education and protection.
• Conduct periodic research on the SEC; quality of service delivery, employees’ perception of leadership and job satisfaction, and the perception of the general public of the SEC whether or not it is delivering its mandate and make the necessary recommendations.
• Support in the development and implementation of strategy for the SEC to achieve the object of the SEC.
• Monitor development and trends in the capital market and analyse such development critically and advise on strategic options available to the SEC.
• Assist in the design and implementation of policy and research programmes in pursuit of a deep, diversify and well-regulated capital market for accelerated growth and development.
• Assist in managing and administering projects and programmes of the SEC by serving on project teams/committees.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual reports and other ad-hoc reports as required etc.
Recruitment Of Assistant Audit & Risk Management Officer
• Assist in the development and implementation of Annual Audit and Risk Management Plans.
• Audit of transactions of the Commission.
• Review and report on internal controls.
• Assist in the implementation of Risk-Based Internal Audit Framework.
• Participate in interactions with Internal Audit Agency and other external bodies.
• Liaise with External Auditors.
• Identify, develop and document audit issues for review by your supervisor and the Head of Department.
• Follow-up on external audit reports.
• Undertake operational audits.
• Assist in the management and review of the SEC’s Risk Register.
• Assist in organize quarterly Risk Management Meetings.
• Prepare and submit minutes of the Risk Management Committee Meetings for review by your supervisor and onward submission to the Head of Department.
• Assist in executing the mandate of the Complaints Unit of the Audit and Risk Management Department.
• Assist in the preparation of a monthly report to Management.
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly Audit and Risk Management reports to Management, Audit Committee and Internal Audit Agency etc.
Recruitment Of Communications (Media & Public Relations) Officer
• Carry out all internal and external communications for the SEC, under the supervision of the Unit Head, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging.
• Undertake email communications for the SEC based on Communications plans and Projects.
• Preparing and developing high-quality communications outputs as required including press releases, public notices, newsletters, presentations, preparing detailed media reports, and other marketing materials.
• Work with the Communications team to identify content opportunities and produce the relevant materials.
• Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build positive stakeholder engagement and enhance the image and reputation of the SEC.
• Prepare detailed media activity reports.
• Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
• Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
• Create communication and marketing strategies for events, activities, and initiatives in line with the SEC’s roadmap and Unit’s work plan.
• Supervise communications projects and initiatives to guarantee all content is delivered has a high-quality output and executed within agreed timelines.
• Support the Marketing & Communications team in all aspects of the team’s work as required.
• Develop public relations strategies aimed at enhancing the SEC’s image.
• Manage content team to produce relevant, compelling social media updates aimed at enhancing investor education and meeting other goals.
• Develop and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting press releases, press kits, and related materials.
• Maintain excellent relationships with the media.
• Analyze media coverage; develop responses when needed.
• Organize promotional events, press conferences, tours, visits, and exhibitions.
• Create and manage Public Relations (PR) budgets, deadlines, objectives, and schedules.
• Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual media activity reports to the Unit Head, etc.
Recruitment Of Legal and Enforcement Officers
• Preparing affidavits, legal correspondence, and other documents for attorneys.
• Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
• Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to discuss details of cases.
• Filing pleadings and all other court processes at the court’s Registry.
• Assisting court bailiffs to direct service of court processes.
• Helping prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed.
• Investigating facts and laws of cases and searching public records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes of action.
• Directing and coordinating law office activity, including delivery of documents to relevant bodies.
• Responsible for applying for chambers Licence on time and ensuring that staff of the department have their licences renewed and remain in good standing with the General Legal Council, the Ghana Bar Association, and other Professional Associations on an annual basis.
• Responsible for raising memos for Bar Conferences, Continuing Legal Education and other professional programmes.
• Gathering and analyzing statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, documents, and other data.
• Keeping the law library up-to-date by monitoring and recommending new and relevant legal materials for purchase in conjunction with the procurement unit.
• Preparation and circulation of weekly cause lists etc.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions